Chapter 87

After Zhu Shen brought his cousin back to the booth, they hadn't come out of the bathroom for a long time. Zhu Shen was sleepy, leaning on Cha Xu and drowsy, his cousin wanted to go to the dance floor, but sitting next to Cha Xu, he didn’t dare to be too presumptuous in front of his cousin.

    "Go back?" Cha Xu looked at Zhu Shen, who was dozing off against his shoulder, and poked his forehead.

    "Yeah." Zhu Shen sighed, pulling Cha Xu's arm to prepare to go back, before leaving, he wanted to call his cousin, opened his eyes and looked at it.

    "I'll take good care of him." Before Zhu Shen could speak, Zhou Linji promised, and the cousin beside him nodded frantically.

    Cha Xu glanced at his cousin, who held his head and stopped nodding.

    "Don't run back all night again the next day." After Zha Xu finished speaking, he nodded towards Zhou Linji, "Cousin, please trouble you."

."No trouble, no trouble, you invite him to dinner another day, I will trouble him next time." My cousin grabbed the conversation and was glared by Cha Xu.

    It was agreed that Zhou Linji would come to dinner tomorrow night, and Zha Xu left with a half-asleep Zhu Shen on his arm.

    Although Zhu Shen was still holding a cane, he was basically carried away by Zha Xu. He just walked out of the door of the bar, and there was a cool wind blowing in the middle of the night. Zhu Shen was a little more awake, and after getting into the car with Zha Xu, he leaned on the chair. One tune, and fell asleep.

    "Call me when you get off the bus, and I'll squint for a while." Zhu Shen let out a sigh and put on a Zha Xu coat.

    Smelling the familiar and reassuring scent, Zhu Shen grabbed the sleeve of his clothes and fell asleep.

    Cha Xu stared at Xiaokubao's face, reached out and poked his cheek, Xiaokubao snorted unhappily, and covered his coat over his head.

    Cha Xu laughed twice and stopped arguing with Zhu Shen. .When he was about to start the car, he glanced at two cars with dark windows across the street, sent a message to Assistant He, and drove away.

    Zhu Shen slept until dawn, and when he woke up, he touched the soft and elastic mattress. He recalled that he slept in the car for a while last night, and Zha Xu should have carried him back to his room.

    He didn't get up too late, Cha Xu should be making breakfast, Zhu Shen glanced at his cousin's room when he left the room, the door was half open, and he heard his cousin's snoring before he got close.

    "When did cousin come back last night?" Zhu Shen went downstairs to get a watering can.

    "I don't know, you ask Zhou Linji, but he should be back at three or four o'clock." Cha Xu was frying Zhu Shen's favorite runny egg, and there was a bowl of chopped side dishes on the side, looking like he was going to cook noodles.

    Zhu Shen stole a sliced ​​ham, and when he left, he deliberately pulled the apron straps tied behind Cha Xu's waist. .In revenge for Zhu Shen to remove his apron, Zha Xu punctured the yolk in Zhu Shen's bowl with chopsticks when he was eating a runny omelette.

    Zhu Shen took a photo and sent it to Ni Yan. By complaining, he actually wanted to chat more with her and enhance his relationship.

    During the day, Zhu Shen promised to make meat floss bread with his cousin again, so after breakfast, Zhu Shen did not go to Wanyi with Zha Xu. He watched Zha Xu's car drive away from the window, and Zhu Shen tugged his clothes. When the two kissed just now, Cha Xu touched his waist through the clothes, and the clothes were wrinkled.