Chapter 77

Over the night, some people get enough rest, while some people can't sleep at night.

    When I woke up in the morning, Zhu Shen looked in the mirror for a while. Yesterday, the mosquitoes downstairs in Lai Shaohui's house were very lethal.

    Before breakfast, Zha Xu applied some herbal ointment to Zhu Shen's mosquito bag.

    Now the weather is getting hotter day by day, Zhu Shen found a slightly collared dress, but he could still see the mosquito bag with green grass ointment on his neck.

    "I'm not going out today." Zhu Shen was lying on the sofa and decided to let Zha Xu go to work himself, anyway, he is now a homeless person.

    "You made an appointment with Dr. Xun at dinner last night for a follow-up visit today," Cha Xu reminded.

    "Go in the afternoon! I think the mosquito bag should be gone in the morning!" .Zhu Shen took Zha Xu's computer bag and pushed Zha Xu, who was about to go to work and still at home, out the door.

    It's boring to be at home alone. Zhu Shen is eating his sandwiches while browsing the Moments. When he got to the post he liked for Zhou Linji last night, he poked Detective Zhou.

    [Detective Zhou: I, the computer has not been hacked. 】

    Zhu Shen glanced at his cousin Lu Xin, who was still in retreat.

    [To see the panic of the parents: My cousin is working hard. 】

    [To see the parents' panic and caution: What plans does Detective Zhou have today? 】

    [Detective Zhou: Go to the series. 】

    Zhou Linji, who knew that Zhu Shen was unemployed, sent an invitation to Zhu Shen together.

    After thinking about it, Zhu Shen decided to go, so he talked to Cha Xu, and made an appointment for lunch and a follow-up visit in the afternoon.

.Zhou Linji drove to pick up Zhu Shen. He hadn't eaten breakfast yet, so Zhu Shen brought him some from home.

    When the car drove to Zhu's villa area, Zhu Shen watched Zhou Linji and the security guard have a familiar conversation and was put in.

    "Detective Zhou has been here before?" Zhu Shen was a little surprised, wondering how Zhou Linji did it.

    "That's not true. It's just that I also bought a house here, and I haven't lived here and ask the security guard to help me occasionally, so I'm familiar with it."

    "..." I thought it was the hidden skill of a private detective, but it turned out to be the banknote ability, and Zhu Shen took back the surprise.

    Everyone in the villa area has their own garage, but there are also many people whose cars are parked next to the house. Zhou Linji's car today is different from the one he drove yesterday. He stopped in front of the house next to Zhu's house and pretended to be someone else's car.

.From Zhu Shen's side, he could vaguely see the situation in the house. The servant was cleaning the table and cleaning up the table, but Zhu Rongjun or Zhu Yao were not seen for the time being.

    Zhu Shen sat in the back seat so that he could hide from anyone's sight. Seeing that there was nothing to look at, he took out a packed breakfast and shared it with Zhou Linji.

    He held the luxurious sandwich Zha Xu made early in the morning, and Zhou Linji in front of him got a bag of tea eggs.

    Zhou Linji is not a picky eater, he eats everything, and the tea eggs in his hands are unexpectedly delicious. Just eating and eating, the aroma of the sandwiches from the back drifted over. Zhou Linji often eats sandwiches while taking orders. It is the first time to smell it so fragrant.