Chapter 62

After digesting the matter of the twins, Zhu Shen continued to look around, calm Qian Yi dragged Qian Yi who liked Zhu Yao and wanted to take him away, but the other party refused to leave.

    During the stalemate, the door to the private room next to him opened, and Zhu Yao came out with a cane. Seeing two Qian Yi who looked the same standing in front of him, Zhu Yao was also stunned. But he responded quickly and closed the door, not letting Zhu Rongjun inside hear the movement outside.

    "You..." Zhu Yao looked at someone he knew and then at another with the same face but unfamiliar.

    "Yaoyao is my brother, Qian Yi." Qian Li smoothed the folds of his clothes pulled out by his brother, not wanting to leave a bad impression on Zhu Yao.

    "Are you and my brother dating?" Qian Yi asked directly without giving Qian Li a chance to introduce Zhu Yao.

    Zhu Yao saw that they looked exactly the same, but when the two brothers stood together, it was obvious that Qian Yi was more dazzling, so he shook his head.
."Since that's the case, then I'll take my brother away first. It's better to take my boyfriend to see the parents." After Qian Li said, he wanted to take Qian Li away, but Qian Li had already agreed that Zhu Yao would not. Follow and leave.

    Zhu Shen was afraid of being discovered, but after watching it for a while, he found that no one was paying attention to him at all, so he watched with confidence for a long time.

    "It turns out that the one who likes Zhu Yao is called Qian Li, and the elder brother is called Qian Yi. I don't know whether the one Zhou Linji knows is the elder brother or the younger brother." Zhu Shen stretched his head and bent over, but his leg was inconvenient, for fear that he would be fascinated by it. The center of gravity is unstable, Cha Xu has been around Zhu Shen's waist.

    "I guess the one Zhou Linji knows about should be his brother Qian Yi." Cha Xu often sees the Qian family on various occasions, but the twins have never been mentioned. is also brother.

."Actually, I guessed it right, but it was Qian Li who was brought to see the parents by Zhu Yao. We thought it was Qian Yi, so we found out that he booked the restaurant with a view." Zhu Shen listened to the movement over there. It could be seen that Qian Yi didn't like Zhu Yao, and even saw that Zhu Yao was using his younger brother.

    "He probably ate alone just now, waiting for his subordinates to find where Qian Li is. The bodyguards came to report him and they came over." Zhu Shen understood now, but he didn't expect the plot to be more tortuous and exciting than he thought.

    In the end, the saw room was afraid that Zhu Rongjun, who was waiting in the private room, heard the quarrel outside, and Qian Li was finally taken away by Qian Yi.

    Zhu Yao stared at the back of the brothers leaving and then looked at his father who was still waiting in the private room. He was in a dilemma for a while and didn't know what to do.

    "It seems that Zhu Yao's lie will not be solved." . Zhu Shen wanted to see what would happen to Zhu Yao after he went in for a while, but after waiting for a while, he didn't expect Qian Li to come back.

    Seeing Qian Li appear, Zhu Yao was naturally pleasantly surprised. After the two whispered something, they entered the private room together.

    By the time Zhu Shen and Zha Xu returned to the viewing restaurant, Qian Yi had already sat back to his original position. Seeing how often he drank, he should be bothering Qian Li.

    After dinner is done, the excitement is also optimistic, Zhu Shen is satisfied and Cha Xu is ready to go home.

    Unexpectedly, Zhu Shen took a picture of the night scene outside the floor-to-ceiling window when he was halfway there, and a waiter caught up and gave them a small gift.