Chapter 32

Zhu Shen didn't expect to see Zhu Yao's bone crack secretly laughing at him, but now it's his turn to have an accident with his leg.

    The doctor preliminarily judged that there was no fracture, but the specific film was going to be taken. Now the doctor is treating the wound on Zhu Shen's ankle. The debris of the flowerpot was soiled. After being scratched, the wound was very dirty with soil. It needed to be cleaned up carefully, and then had tetanus.

    Zhu Shen's leg also hurt, the wound also hurt, and it was uncomfortable to hold his clothes for a long time. After the investigation arrived, Zhu Shen grabbed his arm instead.

    Zhu Shen's fingertips turned white with force, and when he released his palms, his palms turned red, and Cha Xu didn't seem to feel the scratches on his arms, soothingly rubbed Zhu Shen's hair and smoothed his back.

    Finally, after Zhu Shen couldn't help rubbing his tears on Zha Xu's clothes, the doctor helped him clean up the wound, and it was time for filming.

.After filming, casting, and tetanus, Zhu Shen was finally pushed into the ward. His fractured leg was cast in a cast and hung up. The painkillers he had just finished had gradually started to take effect.

    Lying on the bed, Zhu Shen had tears in the corners of his eyes and had no strength to speak.

    "hungry……"

    "I asked my aunt to cook, and the driver will bring it when I'm ready." Zhu Shen, who was lying on the white hospital bed, looked particularly vulnerable, and Zha Xu subconsciously lowered his voice and spoke to Zhu Shen gently.

    "Auntie cooks..." Zhu Shen paused, and whispered with his eyes erratic, "It's not delicious, especially not delicious."

    Zhu Shen's meaning is self-evident. After he finished speaking, he heard Zha Xu sigh softly, and then his forehead was slightly itchy, and Zha Xu pushed aside the stray hair that was in the way.

."I'll go back and cook for you. You sleep for a while and rest, and you'll eat when you wake up." Before leaving, Cha Xu poured Zhu Shen a glass of water and put it by the bed, and went to the doctor to ask about the taboos.

    After Cha Xu left, Zhu Shen's ward was empty all of a sudden. He tilted his head and touched the mobile phone by the bedside, and sent a message to Li Jing.

    [Li Jing: Don't worry, Chen Yan's interview went well! It's all over, are you still coming back to punch in? 】

    [Zhu Shen: I won't go back. 】

    [Zhu Shen: Brother Li, you said, my order will be changed in advance when I open it. Then I will ask for a week's leave. Will the boss...]

    [Li Jing: ? ? ? ? why are you going? ? After taking such a long leave, your waist is twisted again? 】

    Zhu Shen took a picture of his plastered leg and sent it to Li Jing.

    [Zhu Shen: Do you think this is a work-related injury? 】

.After asking about Chen Yan, Zhu Shen sent another message of safety to Chen Yan. Anyway, with the commission for this order, Zhu Shen felt at ease.

    Before going to bed, Zhu Shen clicked on the anonymous text message.

    [Zhu Shen: (smiles) Classmate Lou, are you walking at night? 】

    This time, Zhu Shen didn't sleep very well. Although he had painkillers, the damage to his body was real. In addition, he couldn't move around with his legs hanging. He could hear the voices outside the ward, but the voices seemed to have been electronically interfered with, so he couldn't really hear them.