Chapter 43

"What did you hide just now?" Zhu Shen asked again after seeing Zha Xu's delay in answering.

    "I bought an ugly tie. I was afraid that you would laugh at it, so I hid it." After a thousand thoughts, Cha Xu finally answered Zhu Shen's question. In fact, he felt that the original one was too serious, and he needed to relax a bit to watch a movie with Zhu Shen after get off work, so he asked his assistant to pick out a few new ties in the afternoon.

    "Your face looks good with a strip of octopus around your neck." Zhu Shen Rainbow just opened his mouth, and after speaking, he let go of Cha Xu's hand and moved his crutches, which was stiff in sleep.

    He's not that handsome either.

    Cha Su accepted the exaggerated compliment of the little crying bag, and went to take out the new collar that he had hidden. Zhu Shen leaned up curiously to see how ugly the tie was, but he had doubts about Cha Xu's aesthetics.

.The tie is a white, gray, and black striped pattern with dark patterns of paisley patterns printed on it. It can only be said to be a little fancy, but it is by no means ugly. It's just that the tie is too casual, and it doesn't go well with Cha Xu's black suit, but like Zhu Shen said, Cha Xu's face looks good with any tie.

    Cha Xu took Zhu Shenzheng to leave Wanyi just after get off work. Cha Xu carried a large bag of blind boxes bought by Zhu Shen. He felt that if it wasn't for the inconvenience of the little crying bag, he might be able to buy it again. One pack.

    "There is an animal kitchen series in it. I only like two of them. The rest are weird. I will give you when I take them apart." The head is quite empty, an orangutan is too lonely, and it will be more lively if you put a few more.

.Cha Xu thought that he should buy a display case for the little crying bag. Some of those blind boxes were ugly, and he couldn't stand it.

    For dinner, Zhu Shen thought he would eat at a nearby shopping mall, but after he put the blind box away, he saw that he was about to drive, only to know that the place that he had ordered was still a long way from Wanyi.

    "Is this restaurant delicious?" Zhu Shen completely believed in Zha Xu's vision of picking a restaurant, and after asking the name, he searched the comment software.

    The most commented entry on this restaurant is not that it tastes good, but it is a must for couples. Zhu Shen was stunned for a while, and continued to read the comments. Everyone's comments are basically good atmosphere, especially to promote feelings, very unfriendly to single dogs.

    How can eating a meal promote feelings? Zhu Shen was a little curious, and he turned to a comment. The couple's package in this store only has a large glass of juice, a glass of two straws, and couples drink together.

."..." Zhu Shen looked at the comment picture, and then looked at Cha Xu, whose face started to get hot for some unknown reason.

    He shook his head, thinking that Cha Xu must have taken a fancy to the taste of this dish, not for couples, let alone order a couple's set meal.

    However, Zhu Shen forgot one thing. Since the restaurant is very unfriendly to single dogs, who can Zha Xu eat with and know that this dish is delicious.

    Zha had never eaten at this restaurant. He ordered it entirely because of the top ranking of the couple's online restaurant. He didn't know what the food was like. Anyway, if it didn't taste good, he could go back and make a late-night snack for the small rice bucket. Eat well.

    After ten minutes, the two parked the car and arrived at this restaurant. The restaurant is an ordinary western restaurant from the outside, but there is an arch with a mood balloon at the entrance of the store, and there is a big sign at the entrance, as if it is doing Activity.