Chapter 61

Zhu Shen is the Zhu family he stepped on. When he came, Zhu Rongjun was already sitting in the office. The flesh on his face was so crowded that the narrow eyes were covered with red blood, and the whole face was an abnormal cyan color, obviously because he was angry and didn't sleep well.

    Seeing that he glanced at his phone from time to time anxiously, he must be waiting for Zhu Yao.

    Ten minutes have passed since work time, and Zhu Shen noticed that Lai Shaohui hadn't come yet. Zhu Rongjun in the office couldn't sit still, and came out to ask Lai Shaohui's assistant.

    But the assistant didn't know Lai Shaohui's itinerary. Seeing Zhu Rongjun's angry look, he explained that Vice President Lai went to the construction site in the morning to deal with things as before.

    Zhu Rongjun has always trusted Lai Shaohui, and he usually believes it, but his son fell in love behind his back. Zhu Rongjun is suspicious now, and feels that his trusting but caring vice president is also suspicious.

."You call him and ask when he will be back." Zhu Rongjun stood in front of the assistant, looking like he was going to fight.

    Most of the managers sitting here have a good relationship with Lai Shaohui, and they all want to stand up and speak for him. The accountant was the first to come forward to talk to Mr. Zhu about the tax declaration, but Zhu Rongjun only said that we will talk about it later and continue to wait. The assistant contacted Lai Shaohui.

    Just when the assistant accepted his fate and was about to fight, Lai Shaohui finally arrived.

    Lai Shaohui didn't come alone. Zhu Yao followed him. Today, Zhu Yao used a cane, and Lai Shaohui helped him to walk slowly. It seemed that the two of them got along very naturally, and they didn't feel as intimate and ambiguous as a couple.

    "Why did you come together?"

    "My legs are uncomfortable, so I asked Vice President Lai to pick me up." Zhu Yao thanked Lai Shaohui and dragged his father into the office.

    "Both of you come here."

.Zhu Rongjun brought Zhu Yao and Lai Shaohui into the office and pulled down the curtain.

    In the small box made of paper in front of Zhu Shen was the thorns he vomited from the smoked fish. He wiped his hands with a wet towel and listened carefully to Zhu Rongjun's office. The sound insulation was so good that he couldn't hear anything.

    Zhu Yao should have known that his own matter had been exposed. He was obviously prepared in the morning. He deliberately came here with Lai Shaohui.

    However, although Zhu Yao pretended to be good, the end of his eyes were red, and he was obviously trying to fight. In such weather, he wrapped himself tightly, not only the high collar of his clothes but also the sleeves were longer. Zhu Shen noticed that he took The wrist of the crutch was accidentally exposed, and he saw some marks.

    It is estimated that the two of them had a lot of activities last night, and they didn't answer the phone. Zhu Yao must have learned about his affairs in the morning and was known by Zhu Rongjun, so he had to come early to deal with his father.

.Zhu Shen complained to Zha Xu while eating smoked fish, and when he finished eating a box of smoked fish, the office door finally opened.

    Lai Shaohui nodded towards Zhu Rongjun and walked towards his office, while Zhu Yao was talking to Zhu Rongjun.

    "Dad, if I have time at night, I will ask him to have dinner together?"

    "Okay, see you first, Mom, see you later, don't put pressure on others."