Chapter 83

The car Zhou Linji drove today was different from the one he tracked the last two times. Not only that, he also paid attention to changing the model to a different one. After Zhu Shen finished his breakfast, he took out a can of salted peanuts from his bag and shared it with Zhou Linji.

    He thought they were ordinary peanuts, but Zhou Linji didn't expect that he would become addicted after eating one. He couldn't stop one after another and even wanted to buy a few cans of cold beer.

    "What did you do with this peanut? I'll learn when I go back?" Zhou Linji asked Zhu Shen, who was rummaging in the back seat, leaning on his side.

    "Zha Xu did it, I'll help you ask." Zhu Shen took out his thermos cup from his bag as he spoke. The rose tea brewed in it was made by himself.

    Zhou Linji relies on recipes for cooking. One of his previous clients was a retired chef, and the other party gave him several recipes. Zhou had tried them all very well, so he gave Zhu Shen a smoked fish recipe before. .For other dishes, he cooked the recipes on the Internet, and they were so-so.

    Two people came to squat, one ate peanuts frantically, and the other drank herbal tea in a healthy way. When it was almost ten o'clock, Zhu Shen saw Lai Shaohui come out.

    Lai Shaohui, who has recovered from his injury, is not wearing a suit, but is wearing a limited edition of the new season's famous brand. His casual appearance is completely different from the image he usually goes to work at Zhu's.

    Zhu Shen didn't know much about these things, but Zhou Linji was so familiar that he even recognized Lai Shaohui's wrist watch with hundreds of thousands of pieces. He also gave Zhu Shen a number for the price of this dress.

    I'm afraid this outfit wasn't bought with the millions in the money dispute. If you wear it like this, the Zhu family will definitely be full of hatred.

    Zhou Linji drove and followed Lai Shaohui. He actually lived here and had a suite under his name. The suite was located in a good location and had a high price. In order to cover up the lack of public funds, Lai Shaohui had never lived there.

.Lai Shaohui first went to the suite, replaced the car he had been driving with a sports car and drove out from the parking lot, and then swaggered to the Zhu family.

    Lai Shaohui had eyeliner at Zhu's, and obtained the employee card in advance, and swiped the card in without being blocked by the security guard.

    Zhu Shen and Zhou Jinjin followed closely. Just when Zhu Shen was thinking about how to get in, Zhou Linji also took out an employee card and swiped it in with Zhu Shen.

    "Don't ask, I always need some tricks in my line of work." Although Zhou Linji said that, he still showed Zhu Shen the employee card to satisfy his curiosity.

    By the time Zhu Shen arrived at the Zhu family, a commotion had already begun. The employees gathered around the conference room, and no one noticed the presence of two outsiders.

    In the conference room, Lai Shaohui and a few old employees of the Zhu family sat opposite Zhu Rongjun and Zhu Yao.

.The door of the conference room was open and the curtain was not drawn. All the employees present could see and hear it. After Zhu Shen and Zhou Linji found a place to stand, the employees of the Zhu family on the floor downstairs also came up after a while.

    "Some of the accounts in the company are wrong. I have already checked them. Every problematic list is related to you. Are you here to cooperate with the investigation?" It was found that Zhu's existing liquidity was completely different from what he expected, and he was collecting evidence of Lai Shaohui, so he took the initiative to send it to the door.