Chapter 100

"In a hurry, it's 200,000 cheaper?" Zhu Shen's sleepiness faded, and the intermediary had a strong reaction when he heard him, thinking he was interested, so he continued to sell.

    "That's right, I didn't tell anyone on my side, I'll tell you first." Speaking of which, the intermediary lowered his voice, "I heard that it seems that Mr. Zhu Yao and his company have problems with their company's funds, so The sale of the house will turn around, if you really want it, I can help you bargain, it should be able to pay it back."

    Even if Zhu Shen bought a house, he would never buy Lai Shaohui's next door, so he could only perfunctory and hung up the phone.

    "Brother Xiao Shen, what is 200,000 yuan?" My cousin woke up an hour earlier than Zhu Shen, and he heard the sound and ran over and asked curiously.

    Zhu Shen simply said a few words to his cousin and called Zha Xu.

    "Is there any discomfort? How is the effect of the medicine given to you?" .When the call was connected, Zhu Shen heard Cha Xu's sentence before he said a word. His face flushed red, and he glanced at his cousin, who looked normal, so he probably didn't hear it.

    "Effect..." Zhu Shen turned his back and replied in a low voice, "Very good."

    "That's good, I'll find someone to stock up a few more boxes, that brand is not easy to buy."

    Zhu Shen wanted to say a few more words, but out of the corner of his eye, his cousin saw him muttering and curious and wanted to listen, so he quickly got back to business.

    "I wanted to tell you after you woke up, but I didn't expect you to receive a call from an agency."

    Zhu Shen listened to what Zha Xu meant, he must know something, and quickly asked him what was going on.

    "The project that Zhu Chengli found out, Zhu Yao wanted to persuade Lai Shaohui to sell the house and invest. He was afraid that the other party would not trust him, so he sold his own house first."

    "Has Lai Shaohui sold the house?" .Zhu Shen didn't hear from the agency that Lai Shaohui's set was also for sale.

    "He also hid a sum of money and doesn't need to sell the house."

    Now the situation is very clear, Zhu Shen invested all Zhu Rongjun's money and sold the house, but Lai Shaohui has not been dizzy enough to sell the house, 80% Lai Shaohui already knew that this project was a hole that Zhu Yao dug for him.

    Although Zhu Yao's house is not as popular as the agent said, it is still easy to sell. Moreover, he is in a hurry to sell the house at a lower price, and the house is sold in less than a week.

    The money from the sale of the house was immediately invested in the projects of Zhu Yao and Lai Shaohui. After the money was invested in Zhu Yao, it was discovered that Lai Shaohui had a surplus of money to invest, and the two houses were not moved at all.

    Zhu Yao, who could have closed the net, hesitated. Even if Lai Shaohui was kicked out of the Zhu family by him, he still had two good houses, and he could still go elsewhere to continue being chic, thinking again and again that Zhu Yao had a new decision.

.As soon as Zhu Yao has a new move here, Zha Xu will know, and he will tell Zhu Shen at lunch that day.

    During this time, Li Liuyu has sold all the real estate in China, and there is a large amount of money in the account. She plans to go abroad with Zhu Yao to settle down, and half of the money was transferred to Zhu Yao's account in the morning. In the afternoon, the money in Zhu Yao's account was transferred into the project again.