Chapter 73

Xun Yuechuan didn't drive, so the two of them ordered snacks and drank red wine after supper. Zhu Shen sat on the side and peeled the salted peanuts to eat. The peanuts were ordered for takeaway. They were delicious.

    "Why didn't you bring Mr. Chen over?" With Xun Yuechuan there, Zhu Shen was very relieved to eat the smoked fish, and the doctor was there when he got stuck.

    "There are public classes, and I'm very busy every day." Xun Yuechuan's expression and tone when he said this were completely jealous of Chen Yan's work.

    "I really envy the two of you living together. See you in the morning and in the evening. I don't have time to take him to and from get off work to see him. Sometimes I have to wait for me." Fortunately, Chen Yan's working hours are regular, and he often comes to see him when he is free, "Hey, he's going to be busy for a while, and I guess I won't see him for a few days."

.Cha not only sees Zhu Shen every day, but also expresses sympathy by hugging Sleepy, and clinks glasses with Xun Yuechuan.

    After Zhu Shen finished eating most of the salted peanuts, Xun Yuechuan also ate most of Zhu Shen's smoked fish, and finally packed the tea eggs and called a car back.

    The next morning, Zhu Shen was woken up by his phone.

    When he woke up, he hugged Cha Xu, his head occupied Cha Xu's pillow, and his mobile phone was next to Cha Xu's pillow, and he woke up directly.

    My cousin called before it was time to get up, Zhu Shen hung up without thinking, and continued to sleep. After a while, my cousin's second voice call came again, and now Zhu Shen couldn't sleep, so he answered the phone helplessly.

    "It's only after five o'clock here, can we call again at seven o'clock?" Zhu Shen breathed without opening his eyes.

    "Brother Xiao Shen, save me, Zhou Linji hacked my computer, woo woo woo."

."I can't figure it out! I've tried all night, and he still doesn't answer my call. Brother Xiao Shen is relying on you!!"

    Zhu Shen rested his head on Zha Xu's shoulder and slowly understood.

    "Hahaha." After laughing at his cousin, Zhu Shen decisively hung up the phone, changed the phone to mute, and continued to sleep.

    When Zha Xu's alarm rang, and when the two of them usually got up, Zhu Shen got up and looked at his phone. My cousin sent a lot of emojis over, but he couldn't solve it and decided to go to bed. He also said that he wanted to call Ni Yan. The small report threatens Zhu Shen to help.

    [To see the panic of parents: You didn't say much! ! 】

    "What's wrong with my cousin? You laughed so loudly when you picked up his voice in the morning?" Cha Xu asked when Zhu Shen was still texting in bed after washing up.

.Zhu Shen told Zha Xu that after his cousin sold them last night, he sent Zhou Linji a screenshot of his cousin’s attempt to disrupt Zhou Linji’s business, so his cousin’s computer was hacked by Zhou Linji.

    "It's better to watch less computers. He likes to fiddle with it since he was a child, and he became short-sighted when he was in elementary school."

    "Cousin... myopia?"

    "I have been wearing contact lenses, but I didn't find it for you."

    That's actually the case, Zhu Shen sighed and sent a cheering emoji to his cousin.

    After Zha Xu finished speaking, he went downstairs to make breakfast. Zhu Shen stayed in bed for a while and brushed his Moments. As a result, he saw the news posted by Xun Yuechuan early in the morning.