Chapter 106

Hapiness! Huge joy!

    The blind boxes in the box are all series of blind boxes that are only available in foreign countries. If you want to buy them in China, you must find a purchasing agent. For Zhu Shen, every blind box is a novelty and unknown happiness.

    "Brother, what are you thinking?" My cousin held the game console and saw that his brother was distracted.

    "I'm thinking of changing to a bigger bedside table, otherwise I won't be able to fit it." Zha Xu looked at the box, a good series of foreign blind boxes are very good-looking, and the bad ones are ugly, more ugly than the ugliest orangutan on his bedside table. The blind box was twice as ugly, he was afraid.

    After receiving the favored gift, Zhu Shenlian brought him back to his room with Cha Xu. Before I could dismantle it, I took Zha Xu to buy ingredients for dinner.

    Zhu Shen cooked a few of his specialty dishes in the evening, and also boiled tea eggs. .Zhu Shen's specialty dish can be cooked at the same level as Zha Xu. In the evening, Ni Yan hadn't finished a bowl of rice, and his cousin had eaten two bowls.

    After dinner, everyone except Ni Yan took Xiaoshi tablets, but after resting for a while, Ni Yan asked Cha Xu to accompany her for a walk, which lasted for two hours.

    After the two of them went out, the cousin quietly said to Zhu Shen, "Aunt Ni eats too much. She eats half a bowl at most at night. Today, she ate a whole bowl, a bowl of soup, and a tea egg after dinner. It means that Xiao Shen, your cooking is particularly suitable for Aunt Ni's appetite."

    Ni Yan didn't say anything on the surface, but Zhu Shen swiped on a circle of friends. Ni Yan posted a photo of dinner with delicious words. It seemed that he really liked it.

    It's normal for the two to talk a little when they meet for the first time. Zhu Shen has a lot of confidence in how the two will get along in the future. After so many days, his heart has finally fallen.

.There is Ni Yan who has settled down with his cousin. He didn't go to the bar at night, and stayed in his room alone to play his new game console. Ni Yan went to bed early and went back to the room after taking a walk and did not come out again.

    There is a box of smoked fish made by Chashu next to I wish happiness, and I start to unpack the blind box. Put the good-looking ones on your bedside table, and the ugly ones on the bedside table over Chasu.

    Zha Xu, who came out of the shower, suddenly saw a row of ugly blind boxes updated on his bedside table, and took a breath.

    When he decided to do big activities with Xiaokubao in the future, it would be better to face the blind box against the wall in advance, otherwise it would affect his performance.

    Cha Xu had a house in a nearby apartment, Ni Yan moved in after dinner the next day, and his cousin went to the bar to dance the night before.

    In the daytime, Zhu Shen was originally doing hair care with his cousin, but now Ni Yan came, the two ran to pick up Ni Yan, and the three of them did hair care together.

.Ni Yan's mentality is very young, and she wants to try it when young people try it. I haven’t returned to China for a long time, and there are many more projects that young people like to play in China. Basically every day Ni Yan is not at home during the day. When eating together at night, she will share that she played script killing today, and went to play karting in the afternoon.

    Sometimes Ni Yan will also take his cousin and Zhu Shen to watch a drama or talk show together. After a few days of getting along, Zhu Shen and Ni Yan have gradually become familiar with each other. At least now Zhu Shen can take the initiative to make an appointment without any psychological preparation. Ni Yan went out.