Chapter 96

Qian Yi didn't eat at his own hotel, but booked his friend's hotel. The two hotels cooperated, Qian Yi asked for a private room, and also ordered the cake with puffs from the Honey House to thank my cousin for taking his brother every night.

    Zhu Shen and his cousin stayed on the sofa until they were about to go out, and Qian Yi sent a driver to pick them up.

    The lobby of the hotel has been newly renovated, and my cousin saw the murals look good, so he took several pictures and sent them to the circle of friends. After entering the private room, my cousin took another photo of the cake.

    "My mother released me from the blacklist, but ignored me. I sent some Moments to stimulate her."

    It didn't take long for his cousin to send it out in the circle of friends, and there was no response. Zhou Linji saw it and ran over to ask.

.Zhu Shen glanced at it, and Zhou Linji asked his cousin whether the puffs he made were delicious or the ones sold at Honey House.

    Zhu Shen knows the answer. My cousin told him that Zhou Linji's puffs were delicious, but it was impossible for my cousin to tell the truth to Zhou Linji.

    The two chatted about Zhou Linji and asked who their cousin was having dinner with. After knowing that it was with Qian Yi, Zhu Shen saw Zhou Linji and said that his cousin often met with President Qian recently.

    Judging from Zhu Shen's love experience, he felt that Detective Zhou's questions were a bit sour.

    After taking a few glances at his cousin, Zhu Shen took the cake photo to Zha Xu.

    [Xuan Zhangshen, who can run a thousand meters: I will eat your share for you. 】

    [Not Cha Man: The cat crying emoji. 】

    [Xuan Zhangshen, who can run a thousand meters: Without my cousin and me, some people have to eat well. 】

.Cha Shu sent a photo over to show Zhu Shen his dinner.

    After three rounds of drinking, Qian Li stared at the phone in a daze, and Qian Yi saw that he gave him a piece of crispy suckling pig like this.

    Qian Li nibbled at the suckling pig skin in a daze, and his cousin nibbled too.

    Suddenly Qian Li's mobile phone lit up, and when he saw the news, Qian Li creaked and stopped, then he turned over the phone.

    Qian Yi on the side caught sight of the news, and secretly pulled a group with his mobile phone.

    [Worrying brother Qian: Zhu Yao and my brother said that he was here to invite someone to eat, and he was let go, and asked my brother if he was free to come over for dinner. 】

    [Computer expert brother: ? ? Is it so coincidental?]

    [Brother computer expert: Brother Xiao Shen, I've eaten too much, let's go out and take a look at the digestion. 】

    Before Zhu Shen could return, he was dragged out by his cousin who was full of oil.

."Cousin, let's wash our hands first, and then look for it." Zhu Shen's hands were also stained with oil when his cousin grabbed them.

    After the two went to the bathroom to wash their hands, they went to find the name of the private room that Qian Yi secretly spotted.

    The private room was on the two floors above, and Zhu Shen's legs were temporarily unable to walk up the stairs, so the two went to wait for the elevator. This point is when there are many passengers, and the four elevators have to wait for a while.