Chapter 50

Before entering the construction site, you must wear a safety helmet. Compared with what the workers are wearing, what they get is very clean, but it still feels a little gloomy when wearing it.

    Lai Shaohui's appearance is already considered high, wearing a helmet and wearing a helmet, he turned back and smiled at Zhu Shen, his handsomeness was gone, only funny.

    The person in charge of the construction site took them all the way to the temporary office first. The road was bumpy and it was not easy to walk. Fortunately, Xiao He was there, otherwise Zhu Shen would not be able to walk alone, and Lai Shaohui would have to support him.

    I don't know why the temporary office was built so far from the entrance. He walked for about ten minutes to get to the office. Before entering the door, a large stone at the door almost stabbed another healthy foot.

.After Zhu Shen got indoors, he sat down and took a sip of water, and inadvertently saw that his plaster was covered with white bandages, which had turned grayish yellow. Even if the construction site was dusty, even if water was sprayed, a lot of dust would stick to it when he walked from the inside. And the dust was so dense that it looked like it had penetrated into the bandage.

    It seemed that he was going to change the bandages, so Zhu Shen took a photo of his leg and sent it to Cha Xu.

    Zhu Shen didn't know what Lai Shaohui was going to do when he came to the construction site. He said a few words to the person in charge, looked at the purchase order, signed a contract, and it was over.

    "Xiao He, do you need to come in person for this trip?" Zhu Shen walked for ten minutes, but it took only ten minutes for the two of them to talk.

    "I don't really need it, and he's a vice president. It's just a matter of finding a subordinate who knows how to do it." Xiao He told the truth that he was also covered in a lot of ashes. He thought that he should change into cheaper clothes when he went out at noon. .

.Lai Shaohui was going to take a look outside next, and Zhu Shen followed him. The person in charge found a foreman to lead them there, and after finally walking around, the color of his plaster became much darker.

    This visit took about half an hour, and when he was about to leave, Zhu Shen glanced at the office not far away, and helped Xiao He want to take a sip of water before walking. It would take ten minutes to walk outside.

    Lai Shaohui heard that they were going to drink water, glanced at his watch, and quickly walked up to overtake the two.

    "Your legs are inconvenient, I'll go get you two bottles of mineral water to bring with you." Lai Shaohui was about to walk forward, but Xiao He reacted quickly and walked faster.

    "No, no, I'll do it." Xiao He took more time to speak than Lai Shaohui, and trotted to the office.

.Lai Shaohui stopped halfway through the chase, and glanced at Xiao He who was far away. He would only reveal more if he chased after him, so he pretended to calmly walk back to where Zhu Shen was standing.

    When Xiao He came back with water, his expression was natural, and Lai Shaohui stared at him for a while, temporarily putting away his doubts.

    On the way back, Xiaohe and Zhu Shenhe had the same communication as when they came. Lai Shaohui observed them all the way, and finally confirmed that Xiaohe should have found nothing, after all, they didn't know each other.

    After arriving at Zhu's parking lot, the two got out of the car. There were still two or three hours before get off work. Zhu Shen and Lai Shaohui said a word and went straight to the car driven by Xiao He and absent from work.