Chapter 33

Zhu Shen closed his eyes and couldn't see what Zha Xu looked like now. He was a little regretful. It had been a few days, and he decided not to care. Why did he say it.

    "If you don't want to talk about it, forget it." Zhu Shen covered his head with the quilt, realizing that it was unlucky, and showing his head again.

    Time passed little by little, Zhu Shen couldn't hear Zha Xu's answer, his nose was sour, he turned his head and no longer faced him.

    "You didn't answer my call that night because of this?" Cha Xu didn't answer immediately, because he realized that Zhu Shen had been arguing with him these days, and his subtle attitude towards him was very likely. All because of this.

    Zhu Shen didn't speak, but Silent had already answered Cha Xu.

    Cha Xu's light laughter sounded in the room, and the laughter was fleeting. If Zhu Shen tilted his head, he would see Cha Xu holding back his laughter.

.Cha Xu was afraid of laughing too much and Zhu Shen was angry, but quickly calmed down.

    "Listen to me explain to you." Cha Xu said with a hint of a smile at the end.

    In Zhu Shen's ears, this is very much like saying, listen to me and make it up for you.

    "I didn't eat with Zhu Yao alone that day, and Zhu Rongjun was there."

    "I didn't see him, and you were sitting at a table for two." Before Zha Xu finished speaking, Zhu Shen immediately retorted, and then muttered, "The atmosphere in the restaurant is clearly only for couples."

    "I did have to work overtime that day, but suddenly I received a call from Zhu Rongjun. He said that it was important to tell me something about you, so I went."

    "My business? What?"

    "It's still about the fact that I'm a scumbag. He brought the evidence that you're operating behind your back." When Cha Xu said the word scumbag, his tone was obviously aggravated.

    Zhu Shen did not dare to answer.

    "He asked me to have dinner at that western restaurant, and I went there to find out that he brought Zhu Yao with him. After he gave me the evidence, he said some bad things about you, excused himself from going to the bathroom and didn't come back, So when you see it, it's just me and Zhu Yao."

    Hearing that the thorn in Zhu Shen's heart that he had always felt uncomfortable in his heart was finally pulled out, he snorted and finally turned his head back to Cha Xu's direction.

    "I think you guys are quite happy to eat. The next day, Zhu Yao all posted on the Moments. Who likes yesterday's restaurant but prefers to eat together."

    After Zhu Shen finished speaking, Zha Xu suddenly fell silent, and when he wanted to ask more questions, he heard Zha Xu snort.

    "I only spoke to him five words the whole time, so..."

.Zha Xu's confused tone successfully entertained Zhu Shen, and he laughed immediately, not showing the sluggishness he had seen a few minutes ago.

    "Then what five sentences did you say to him?" This time Zhu Shen found fun.

    Seeing that the little crying bag slowed down and looked very interested, Cha Xu recalled it for a while.

    "He gave me vegetables, and I said I wouldn't eat it." Cha Xu thought about it again, and had no impression of the meal except for the evidence that Xiaokubao trapped him, "He asked me to finish eating. Want to watch a movie or not, I said no."