Chapter 5

The original host school was average, majoring in computer, but Zhu Shen didn't know programming or anything, so he honestly invested in his previous internship position.

    Zhu Shen was so busy looking for a company to submit his resume that he didn't move his head away from the computer until the phone rang.

    The caller ID showed Tan Yufei, who was a good friend of the original owner. Zhu Shen read the chat records of the two, and they could talk about basically everything.

    "Xiao Shen, are you free, can you come out and meet?"

    Zhu Shen listened to the other party's tone and seemed to be a little low, but after thinking about it, he agreed.

    "Then we'll see you at the cafe next to your brother's school!" Tan Yufei hung up so fast that Zhu Shen didn't even react.

    The original owner's good friend, specially made an appointment to meet near Zhu Yao's school, shouldn't this Tan Yufei meet Zhu Yao...

.Zhu Shen tidied up the room, locked the diary back in his backpack, asked Tan Yufei to send out his location, and called a car to go over.

    Zhu Yao's school is some distance away from the villa. When Zhu Shen arrived, he saw the reminder of the deduction of the fare in his hand, and he felt a little distressed. After all, he was a homeless person.

    The environment near the famous school is very good, Zhu Shen took a second look, and was tapped on the shoulder.

    "Xiao Shen, you're so slow, I've already had two cups of coffee."

    Zhu Shen tilted his head and saw that the boy standing next to him was dressed in sportswear and had a small tug on the back of his head. Although he had a pair of broken eyebrows, he didn't have a trace of vicious temperament. Big boy look.

    "Let's go in and talk while walking." Tan Yufei put his arms around Zhu Shen's shoulders very affectionately and led people to the school.

.Zhu Shen knew from the chat records that Tan Yufei had graduated just like him, but Tan Yufei's family owned a sports goods chain store, and there was another brother on top of him. After graduation, he helped out in a branch of his family and had free time.

    "I found out that Yaoyao is at school today, maybe I can meet you just by walking."

    "I had dinner with Yaoyao a few days before your wedding. I feel that if we get in touch again, we can officially pursue him."

    Tan Yufei opened his mouth and shut his mouth far away, and he didn't say a word of greetings after marriage after seeing Zhu Shen. The anxious look around made Zhu Shen wonder how the original owner and Tan Yufei would become friends.

    The school is very big. Zhu Shen patiently walked around with Tan Yufei. Seeing that people were going upstairs to look for him, Zhu Shen was thinking about how to get rid of Tan Yufei, when suddenly Tan Yufei grabbed him, and one who did not pay attention, hid behind the statue next to him. later.

."Zhu Shen, why are you in my school, you're following me?" Zhu Shen was looking at Tan Yufei when he suddenly heard Zhu Yao's voice, he turned his head and looked at him defensively, with displeased written all over his face.

    "..."

    "I came in with Tan Yufei." Zhu Shen betrayed Tan Yufei without any pressure, and pointed to the head exposed behind the statue.

    "Yu Fei?" Zhu Yao followed the direction Zhu Shen pointed, showing a surprised look, and then he looked down as if he had changed, and his face was still red.