Chapter 91

In the days when Zhu Yao and Zhu Rongjun took turns making the headlines, two houses under Li Liuyu's name have been sold. She was in a hurry and willing to lower the price, so it could be seen that it would not take many days to realize all the real estate.

    Cha Xu has been looking for someone to follow Li Liuyu's every move. After he has a lot of cash, Li Liuyu contacted a friend abroad. It seems that Li Liuyu plans to settle abroad.

    Zhu Rongjun, who was hospitalized, was unaware of Li Liuyu's move to sell the house, but Li Liuyu and Zhu Yao's mother and son have always had a good relationship, and Zhu Yao should know about it. But looking at Zhu Yao's recent actions, it doesn't seem like he's letting go of these domestic matters.

    When Zhu Shen and his cousin went to the cake shop next to Zhu's to buy puffs, Zhu Shen met two employees who worked at Zhu's. He and his cousin overheard that Zhu Yao would come to Zhu's with Lai Shaohui, Even Lai Shaohui promised him to serve in the Zhu family.

.Not to mention that the two employees didn't know what was going on, even Zhu Shen felt that this development was bloody. Sure enough, a few days after the paparazzi photographed Lai Shaohui accompanying Zhu Yao to the hospital to remove the plaster cast, the paparazzi photographed Zhu Yao going to work at Zhu's.

    Zhu Yao couldn't let go of Lai Shaohui, and he was still holding his breath to get the company back. Lai Shaohui didn't have much affection for Zhu Yao. My cousin went to the bar almost every day, and the better bars in the whole city took turns to go. Several times my cousin ran into different men and women with Lai Shaohui.

    Qian Li, who was with his cousin, saw Lai Shaohui and was about to go up and beat someone. Fortunately, Zhou Linji was stopping them. Qian Li couldn't do anything but took a photo and sent it to Zhu Yao. After sending it too many times, he was directly blocked by Zhu Yao.

    On Friday night, Zhu Shen and Zha Xu went out for a date and came back late. The two were planning to make more wontons in the kitchen, which could be used for supper or breakfast. .Now my cousin lives at home, and occasionally Zhou Linji will follow him, and the family consumes a lot of ingredients.

    "Xiao Shen, add some mincemeat."

    "Okay." Zhu Shen added a little obediently.

    "Add more."

    "Ah?" Zhu Shen choked again.

    "Let's change dumplings."

    "..." Zhu Shen glanced at the wontons that he had wrapped, and they were rounded by the meat filling. He seemed to have too many meat wraps.

    "This is not for our family, so I added a little more meat." Zhu Shen rubbed the flour from the wonton wrappers on the back of Cha Xu's hand, "It's a big deal when you cook more."

    "Didn't you say you want to make some meat fillings to make fried meatballs? According to your weight, the meatballs are gone, but the fried wonton wrappers are enough." Cha Xu glanced at the wonton wrappers piled up beside him.

.Zhu Shen, who couldn't help but always put more meat fillings, was rushed to cook wontons.

    After the two bowls of wontons were cooked, Zhu Shen received a call from his cousin and asked them to go to the bar. Today, Qian Li treats guests.

    The kitchen was not cleaned up and the wontons were not eaten yet, so the two didn't want to go, but the cousin said that Zhou Linji was gone, he couldn't hold Qian Li alone, and Mr. Qian couldn't get through on the phone.