Chapter 25

"I can't, then you can?"

    "Neither can I."

    Zhu Shen's eyes flashed with a strange brilliance, the dialogue between the two of them alone is very exciting!

    "Then who do you say?" Xun Yuechuan faced Zha Xu with a playful expression.

    "I can't do it myself, can I?" Zhu Shen shook his head frantically as he watched Cha Xu look at him.

    "Then just keep it like this." Cha Xu thought for two seconds and made this decision.

    Zhu Shen stared at Zha Xu in death, but was sent upstairs anyway.

    Zhu Shen Xianyu, who had no massage for some reason, was paralyzed on the bed. While sending a message to the leader to ask for leave, he pressed his waist. Thinking about this month's internship salary, it seems that it is not ideal.

    Zhu Shen sighed and was about to get up slowly to take a shower. Just as he propped up the bed with his hands, the door rang.

.Hearing Cha Xu's voice, Zhu Shen let him in with a snort.

    Zhu Shen was lying on the bed with a pillow on his chest, and he could see the smooth lines of his back and the curved arc somewhere. Zhu Shen's feet without socks pressed against the quilt, and his round toes rubbed against the quilt from time to time.

    Noticing Cha Xu's gaze, Zhu Shen silently tucked his feet into the quilt.

    "Is there a problem?"

    Hearing the voice of the little crying bag, Cha Xu finally regained his senses and withdrew his gaze.

    "I'll help you press your waist, the old dog taught me just now." Cha Xu moved his fingers to relax.

    "You called Doctor Xun, the old dog?" Zhu Shen's expression was indescribable, and he was also very skeptical of the newbie Xu's massage technique.

    "Well, he is always called Gou Yuechuan, and sometimes he is called Doctor Gou by the family members of patients, so he has this nickname.Cha Xu explained to Zhu Shen with a smile, and walked over to him.

    Zhu Shen also thought it was funny, but when he saw that Cha Xu was about to press his waist, he couldn't laugh a little.

    "I won't be more serious after you press it." Zhu Shen covered his waist with his hands and flinched, "Why don't you call the dog... Doctor Xun is here?"

    "He's already gone back, don't worry, I'll take care of you if something goes wrong, and I can support you." After Zha Xu finished speaking, he sat down and broke Zhu Shen's hand covering his waist.

    Thank you Le, he is more afraid now.

    Zhu Shen's face was paralyzed and he accepted his fate.

    Cha Xu asked Xun Yuechuan to teach him just now. This technique is not difficult. He has also practiced it on Xun Yuechuan. Although he was laughed at a few times, Cha Xu did not want Xun Yuechuan to meet the little crying bag. waist.

    "I'm going to start."

.With the end of Cha Xu's voice, Zhu Shen felt the hands on his waist and began to exert force.

    The pain was first, and the hands were rubbed from the sides of the waist to the middle, and the pain in the place where the palms had been rubbed continued. Zhu Shen's face was wrinkled and he could only hold the pillow tightly.

    "Why not... it's so painful." Zhu Shen persuaded while gasping.

    "Just hold on."

    The strength in Cha Xu's hand not only did not converge, but instead became more forceful. Zhu Shen couldn't help but shouted, and then he found that the pain slowly turned into a numbness, and gradually not only did it not hurt, but it seemed to be quite comfortable.