Chapter 41

Zhu Shen, who had rested at home for a day, started to go to Zhu's normally the next day. It was said that he was going to study, but Zhu Shen didn't get a job at all. Occasionally, if he glanced at the computer of the person next door, the other person would be alert to him.

    Zhu Shen was bored and continued to watch movies on his mobile phone, and occasionally ate a small washed tomato. Today Zhu Yao is also here. Unlike him who has nothing to do, Zhu Yao has a big case in his hands, and assistant Zhu Rongjun has been assisting from the side.

    For the fourth time in the morning, Zhu Shen saw Zhu Yao take the computer to Lai Shaohui's office. There were fifteen minutes before lunch. After Zhu Shen had calculated, he would spend fifteen minutes to half an hour every time Zhu Yao went to Lai Shaohui. It is estimated that the two of them are going to eat together.

    Before the lunch break, Zhu Shen took his lunch box and went to the microwave to heat it up. In the morning, Zha Xu got up early in the morning to prepare his lunch and asked him what he wanted to eat tomorrow.

    Why are you suddenly being courteous to him? .Zhu Shen made himself a cup of coffee while waiting for the microwave.

    "I heard that you didn't come yesterday?" After a cup of coffee was prepared, Zhu Yao's voice suddenly came from behind, and Zhu Shen almost poured the coffee in his hand.

    "My legs are uncomfortable." Zhu Shen casually found an excuse.

    "It's a coincidence, I didn't come yesterday, but Brother Shaohui bought me a fried pancake for breakfast, and he came to see me at noon." Zhu Yao didn't know why his father called Zhu Shen to come over, seeing people all day long. Shaking in front of him, he didn't want to come to work.

    Zhu Yao desperately wants to tell Zhu Shen that he and Lai Shaohui are very good now, and want Zhu Shen to know that Lai Shaohui is better than Cha Xu.

    "You probably didn't look at my Moments yesterday." In Zhu Shen's raw frying round yesterday, Zha Xu sent him a photo taken by himself, and watched him post it on his Moments, "I also ate raw fritters, and Zha Xu personally made."

.It's not just a fried, who hasn't eaten it yet. When Zhu Shen heard a "ding", his meal was ready, he took out his lunch and looked at Zhu Yao who was still at the door.

    "Let me go, I'm going to eat lunch that Cha Xu made for me."

    If it wasn't for Zhu Yao's uneasy movement in a wheelchair now, Zhu Shen felt that his expression would definitely stumble him.

    During the lunch break, Zhu Shen watched Zhu Yao and Zhu Rongjun go out to eat. He just opened the lunch box and smelled the fragrance of plants and trees.

    He looked up, and sure enough, he saw Lai Shaohui not far away. The other party was carrying a thermal insulation box and a disposable plastic bowl, and walked over in three or two steps.

    "Guess you must have brought lunch today, try the corn rib soup I simmered myself?" Before Zhu Shen agreed, he poured out a bowl.

.To be honest, this soup smells really good, the ribs are fat and thin, the corn segments are golden and plump, and the soup noodles don't have many oily flowers, it can be seen that they have been handled with great care.

    As a rice cooker, he knows that it tastes good with just his nose, but Zhu Shen is a small rice bucket with a bottom line.

    Lai Shaohui didn't mean to supervise Zhu Shen's drinking, so he went to the cafeteria to eat after pouring the soup for him.

    As soon as they left, Zhu Shen took out his phone and took a picture of Tang.

    【Little Crying Bag: Corn Pork Ribs Soup.jpg】