Chapter 71

Zhu Shen was dumbfounded. He blew himself up that he slept until noon. Why was he able to sleep so well?

    Not only secretly investigating roses to make flower cakes, but also sleeping so well, does Ni Yan think he is delicious and lazy?

    Zhu Shen didn't know how to get it right for a while, so he could only say hello honestly and ask what's the matter.

    Ni Yan didn't mention what happened just now, and directly explained the purpose of his visit. It turned out that his cousin kept saying that the flower cake was delicious. Ni Yan also wanted to do it, but he tried it with his cousin's family and the effect was not good, so I came to ask Be careful what to do.

    Thinking of the egg tarts that Ni Yan made yesterday, Zhu Shen explained the steps carefully, and finally said that he would type it out and send it to her.

    Finally hung up the phone, and Zhu Shen breathed a sigh of relief. When the two were talking, Zha Xu's mother's tone was not very enthusiastic, and there was still a sense of alienation, but at least Zhu Shen had a normal conversation with her for a few minutes.

.And Chasu's mother didn't mention what he said at the beginning, and didn't embarrass him.

    Zhu Shen sent a voice note to Cha Xu, telling him that the few minutes just now were more nervous than his exam.

    Unconsciously, Zhu Shen had been away from the work station for a long time. When Zhu Rongjun passed by, he saw that the backpacker left on Zhu Shen's work station had gone somewhere. He was afraid that he would run around and make trouble, so Zhu Rongjun found someone to find him.

    When Zhu Shen was editing a message for Ni Yan, Xu Chuxi, who came out to find him, found him standing next to the bathroom and hurriedly called him back.

    When Zhu Shen saw Xu Chuxi remembering her and Lai Shaohui, he was afraid that the little girl would be deceived by Lai Shaohui, so Zhu Shen reminded him a few words.

    "I think Lai Shaohui and Zhu Yao have a good relationship. They have lunch together every day. Will they be in love?"

    When Xu Chuxi heard Zhu Shen mentioning Lai Shaohui, she immediately turned to look at him, and Zhu Shen was speaking with his phone.

."Don't talk nonsense, the relationship between the vice president and the young master Zhu is normal, you don't want to go online again to spread rumors and affect the Zhu family." Xu Chuxi glared at Zhu Shen, not allowing the other party to spread Lai Shaohui's rumors.

    "..." Zhu Shen saw that Xu Chuxi completely trusted Lai Shaohui, sighed silently and continued, "Yes, Lai Shaohui seems to like my former colleague better, I must have misunderstood."

    Zhu Shen wanted to let the other party know that Lai Shaohui had been turned into a central air conditioner, so he had to be a little wary, but as soon as he sat down, Xu Chuxi ran to complain to Lai Shaohui.

    In the end, Zhu Shen was called by Lai Shaohui to explain to him that his relationship with Zhu Yao was purely because of Zhu Rongjun's entrustment. As for Chen Yan, he also contacted Chen Yan because he was worried about Zhu Shen. A few ambiguous words expressed that he was very sad for Zhu Shen's misunderstanding, and he really liked Zhu Shencai.

.Zhu Shen heard that he didn't eat the remaining half box of puffs, and he didn't know what Lai Shaohui and Xu Chuxi said after that. Xu Chuxi stared at him with hatred before leaving get off work.

    Not wanting to be watched, Zhu Shen left early. Today Chaxu also has to work overtime. Wanyi's employees all know him. When he went upstairs, the secretary pointed him to the office and motioned him to Chaxu in it.