Chapter 15

The next morning, when Zhu Shen went downstairs, breakfast was ready. He stood in the middle of the stairs, watching Cha Xu bent over at the gate, facing the combination lock, wondering what he was doing.

    Zhu Shen opened his mouth and couldn't speak, and he could always think of what happened last night when facing Zha Xu, so he went straight to breakfast.

    In the morning and on the way to work, the two started not talking to each other again, but this time it was not a cold war, they were embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

    Zhu Shen got out of the car at the entrance of the company. A few seconds after he got out of the car, his phone vibrated. Zha Xu sent him a message, which was the new password for the villa's combination lock.

    Why change the password, because next time Xun Yuechuan won't be able to get in if he doesn't know the password, Zhu Shen remembered his disheveled appearance on Zha Xu's body yesterday, and the temperature on his face instantly went up.

    "Little Zhu, you're going to be late, why don't you hurry up?" .Li Jing, who was running into the office building, saw Zhu Shen standing motionless, grabbed the man's arm and trotted in with him.

    Fortunately, with Li Jing, Zhu Shen clocked in at the company in the last five minutes. In the morning, Zhu Shen's mobile phone was still very lively, so lively that when he ordered takeout, news popped up from time to time, which seriously affected his choice of takeout.

    "Don't you order takeout?" The company basically ordered takeout thirty minutes to an hour in advance. Li Jing opened the takeout page to see that Zhu Shen was still looking at the computer and asked.

    "No more, go downstairs to eat at noon..." Zhu Shengang wanted to ask Li Jing if he wanted to go to dinner together, when he saw Li Jing's expression clearly, like I understood.

    "You guys are having a good time, I'll order a curry rice at noon." Li Jing placed the order after finishing speaking. Now it's not easy for Zhu Shen to ask him about eating together.

.With hindsight, Zhu Shen noticed that Li Jing was talking about you, who is he and who?

    Half an hour later, when the lunch break arrived, Zhu Shen brought his work badge, and when he was about to go downstairs, Zha Xu called.

    After hesitating for two seconds, Zhu Shen still connected.

    "I wish Rongjun is downstairs in our company, don't go downstairs for dinner at noon."

    "Does the two have anything to do with it?" After Zhu Shen asked, he heard someone calling Mr. Zha, and the phone hung up. When Zhu Shen called again, he was hung up, and after Zha Xu was busy, he couldn't be contacted.

    Zhu Shen didn't understand what Cha Xu said, so he went downstairs, but he didn't go out in a hurry, and looked out in the hall. Zhu Rongjun's car was parked on the opposite street, and people were calling at Wanyi's door.

.Suddenly, Zhu Shen seemed to want to understand something. He opened the search page on his mobile phone. Last time, he searched for Wanyi, but he didn't have time to click on it. When he opened the details page today, he really found the name of Zha Xu under Wanyi.

    How could such a large company actually be investigated? ?

    Zhu Shen now knows why he is so fast every time Zha Xu comes to pick him up, and of course it is fast across the street.

    Afraid of being seen by Zhu Rongjun, Zhu Shen could only go back to the company to order takeout. Suddenly, a voice call popped up when placing the order, and Zhu Shen accidentally pressed it to connect.