Chapter 40 - If you can't be with the one you love. Love the one you're with.

More sex...so look the other way.  Sorry it took 4 chapters to get to this point. Sorry also for all the typos, I never see them all at the one time.

Votes are appreciated, they keep the story alive.

As I lay on there, listening to Charlotte breathing deeply beside me I was the most relaxed I'd felt all day. The jitters had abated. Unfortunately, as I looked down at my body it was already telling me that it wasn't over. Even though I was a little tender I was still fully erect. I was covered in scratches and streaked with blood from my shoulders down to my thighs and I could feel my back stinging. It got the worst of it. The bed was covered in patches of blood where it had pooled and the pristine white sheets discoloured with it made it look like the scene from a horror movie.

Then I jumped out of bed remembering poor Paul stuck in that room having to hide away while I fucked myself stupid. I would have to work out a way to pay him back. He had been right and I should have listened to him in the first place. I dread to think what would have happened if I had been with a human and my wolf had leapt as it nearly did earlier. I have to make sure to be prepared for the next full moon and every other one until I got this under control.

I slipped my pants on, my cock putting up a fight not wanting to be restrained and went to the little study room. The door was already a jar and I opened it tentatively, hoping against hope Paul managed to fall asleep and he didn't hear what went on between Charlotte and me. It was humiliating now that I was in my right mind.

But no, there he was, looking weary, his eyes glowing. The normally stern face was flushed. "I will so make it up to you. I promise." I felt so bad for him. "I should have listened to you when you called. I am so sorry you have to babysit me like this."

"Could you just stay back, your scent is killing me." He frowned and waved his hands for me to move back. "Never again. Next time take care of yourself." He moaned, bent over and grabbed his head. "I didn't think it would effect me after all these years... but your fucking scent." Paul growled in pain.

The poor bastard couldn't do anything but endure. All his training was telling him one thing and his body was saying something else. And it was an imperfect body that couldn't even offer him respite from what he was feeling. He sat back in his chair and his head lulled to one side, then I noticed he had a nice bulge going on in his pants. Paul saw me looking and smirked. "It may look the part from there but it's just trying to put on a show."

"You said you could with a bit of extra effort didn't you." I grabbed him and pulled him to the bed and pushed him down. "Charlotte take care of my friend please, he needs your A game."

Charlotte turned her head towards us and smiled. Paul resisted for the whole of two seconds and then she pounced on him.

I left them to it, as I walked into the bathroom I heard Paul gasp and suddenly moan loudly I was a little envious of Charlotte.

I sat on the edge of the bath as it filled slowly, thinking it had been a very strange day. When I slipped into the warm water all the scratches stung to buggery and it wasn't exactly the most relaxing bath I'd ever had, more of a mild form of torture. I could feel the tension rising in me again and no amount of pulling on myself was working. I needed Charlotte's services again. I dried myself, hoping they had finished and Paul had some relief. But when I walked in they were still at it, sweaty bodies, squishing noises, moaning and growling. Moving closer I could see Paul now naked, covered in sweat and bleeding from scratches similar to mine but he was still struggling. His faced didn't have the look of pleasure it should have had. He was thrusting into her, straining every muscle trying to reach his climax. He looked so hot, where was the man I originally thought was made of stone and ice. I was pulling on myself continuously at this point. My own frustration was starting to peak. My wolf had turned up angrier than ever, he growled and howled in my ear telling me he'd make me pay for chaining him up.

I was fascinated watching Paul. His hard persona was melting away. Charlotte was on top riding him as if her life depended on it. I sat beside them watching for a long time, getting harder and feeling a climax creeping up on me. Leaning further in I examined the criss cross patterns of blood across his chest. Paul turned to look at me, his eyes dazed and desperate. His mouth parted and sharply sucking in air. "Go." He growled but I was now totally invested in the scene playing out in front of me.  My wolf was hypnotised as well, going round and round in circles whimpering.

"I want to help." and I moved closer. His hand came up to push me back but I caught it placed it back on Charlotte's hip. She dug her nails into his chest and ripped fresh thin cuts into him, he howled and deep red blood flowed freely pooling across his chest. I sniffed, his blood smelt earthy, the irresistible smell of a powerful wolf. "I want to help." I repeated but in reality I wanted to taste him.  My wolf didn't put up an argument just sat down and panted heavily in anticipation.

Wriggling closer and bending over him, my hand busy with my cock I let my tongue run along one of the deep cuts, instantly Paul thrust his hips, pushing hard with his legs to brace himself. His claws pinned Charlotte into position above him. His blood was  thick, sweet and I wanted more. I licked every streak clean and them sucked hard on the largest gashes to draw out more. Paul was growling like a mad man beneath Charlotte who took it all. I have to give her full marks for stamina.

Finally, I couldn't taste him anymore, my saliva had sealed his wounds. "Paul, I'm sorry." I was wanking furiously. I was losing control, my cock was going to end up coming away in my hand soon.  My wolf wanted the taste of blood even more than me.  He looked at me dazed and confused. Then my hangs dropped and he had no time to object, I bit him on the chest and sucked as hard as I could.  My wolf wreathed in ecstasy.

He practically lifted up off the bed and screamed. I refused to let go of him, my mouth and tongue ran over the wound, it was such an intense pleasure. I was at the point of coming when I looked at him. I could see he was close to. I buried my face in his neck and ran my tongue as gently as I could from his shoulder up to his jaw. I had been so cruel I wanted to show him some kindness. Then he howled, holding Charlotte still in his claws as he thrust hard into her one last time and then collapsed. Charlotte sank down into the bed with us and we faded away into our different dreams.