Chapter 75 - Date Night Complications

I wanted to have them talk more but they couldn't keep their hands off each other ...so there  will probably be a Date Night Complication 2.  But we are get very close to the end.  Any typos will have to wait until later to get found and fixed.   Enjoy.

Votes are appreciated, they keep the story alive.

Damien bent down easily lifting Virgil and wrapping his legs around his waist. It freed his hands so he could fondle his backside and run his hands along his thighs. Virgil looked fragile but as Damien's hands moved over his body he could feel tight, firm muscles. He wanted to memorise every detail of his body, it's supple strength and softness, every lush curve. Damien squeezed his round behind possessively, wishing he could rip his pants off right there and then and explore it properly and make the boy squirm. He growled, his wolf wanting to leap and meet it's mate.

Virgil's arms slipped around his neck, his hands tangling in Damien's hair. His smouldering green eyes ran over his face, stopping at his lips. His gaze grew more eager. Then with a fierceness that surprised Damien Virgil locked their lips together, hungrily licking and nipping at his mouth as if his life depended on it. He couldn't get enough of the taste of him, he whimpered against his lips, smothering them in hot wet kisses. His tongue explored and teased. Damien never knew simply kissing could make him tremble from head to foot. The intensity of Virgil's kisses sent him falling back against the wall, breathless and shocked.

One of them had to stay sane Damien told himself, he regained his footing and walked them to the couch. He sat down, Virgil still ravaging his mouth and clinging to him asif he wasn't satisfied pressed against, he wanted crawl inside him. Damien felt a twinge of regret, he knew Virgil was in the throes of the full moon, how much of his passion for him was real.

"Stop. Slow down." Damien's words came out in gasps between kisses. He pulled Virgil's face away so he could catch his breath. He was so beautiful, flushed with desire, his eyes roaming over his face, ravenous for more. Virgil eyes fixed on his mouth, eagerly pushing forward to melt against his lips again. Damien kept him at a distance, slowly rubbing his back whispering for him to breath deeply. "Virgil take a breath. A slow burn can be better than an inferno." But Virgil was too feverish to listen. He tried to pull himself close again, desperate for contact with Damien.

"I want you so badly. Don't tease." He moved his hips against Damien, grinding into him slowly until a rush of electricity shot through his body making him arch his back and growl. For a moment his wolf reared and thrashed, it's aura flaring. Virgil thought it was a good thing he had his pelt trap on.

The sight of his long neck stretched back, his feverish face lost in the moment, every inch of his body straining destroyed Damien's resolve. Virgil groaned louder rubbing his cock faster and harder against Damien until he couldn't holdback. He pulled Virgil's top over his head and returned his kisses with the same abandon. His hands running the length of his back. Then he started to tug his long hair and forcing his head back so he could cover his neck and throat with hot kisses, sucking on tender skin and leaving patches of dark colour. His other hand running up and down his thigh, feeling the muscles tense under his jeans. Then he pushed it between them and into Virgil's pants, His fingers found the edge of his boxer and slipped inside to take hold of his cock. It was slick and hot in his hand. Damien started stroking hard and fast. Virgil shuddered, whimpering softly, still not willing to separate their lips.

It was Damien's turn to growl, deep gut wrenching growls that made the boy shiver. Virgil bucked faster, so close to coming it was torture. "Pull my hair."

Damien lifted his face abruptly from his bruised and tender neck to see Virgil's eyes swimming with tears, dazed and lost in pleasure. Their eyes met. "Harder." Virgil whispered. Damien had heard that request before and for a moment he  replayed the visions he'd had of Virgil and his lovers...he asked them to do the same. This was definitely not the time to be reminded of how freely Virgil slept around. But Virgil continued to pleaded "Pull my hair...hard"