Bad dreams

Lucy's P.O.V.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, I heard every sound that bloody clock would make. Surrounded by people I remembered where I was, the audition for the final 10. I wasn't as nervous as I should be to be honest. I feel quite confident. I knew it was all going to go perfect. 'Lucy Devon' called the lady with perfect long blonde hair, blue eyes, looked about a size 10. She directered me towards the audition door with a large number '10' on it. she swung it open and I walked in.

 'Hello my name is Lucy Devon, Lucy Kate Devon.' I looked down at my audition number as the judges noted it down. The Judge on the right hand side nodded and so I began. 

"Said I'd never leave her,

Cause her hands fit just like my T-Shirt,

Tongue tied over three words, cursed,

Running over thoughts that made my feet hurt,

Bodies intertwined with her lips.

Now she's feeling so low.."

Silence for a few seconds. 'I, er-rr, bu-tt' Things were going so well. I didn't let this beat me.. I tried again.

"Said I'd never leave her,

Cause her hands fit just like my T-Shirt,

Tongue tied over three words, cursed,

Running over thoughts that made my feet hurt..."

I paused again. I just couldn't do it. I was feeling so confident..... I just froze. I looked at the judges. The one on the left, she shook her head while writing down her notes, her long ginger hair swaying from side-to-side.

I glanced over to the middle judge.He was writing on his 'important' notepad. I couldn't see what he was writing but it probably wasn't good.

Finally I starred at the final judge. His hand stopped writing and he slowly lifted his head to look me straight in the eyes. He was so patronising. 'Lucy would you like to carry on with your next song' I nodded in fear.

'Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me,

But bare this in mind, it was, meant to be,

and i'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheek...'

I starred at the judges in fear. I could feel their eyes burning into mine. 

'I'm sorry. I need to go.' I turned around and darted out of that door as fast as I could.... Pushing the door open so fast, it swung back into the blonde assistant. starring at all the other contestants, everything was spinning, spinning, spinning.

 'HELP. NO. NO. I CAN'T. NO' 

'Lucy' I felt my body shaking. 'Lucy whats up?' 

Darkness. Nothing but darkness. 

My eyes opened. Mother was standing over me. 'Lucy' she whispered.

Comment, Vote & Fan