Will you come with me?

6,000+ READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

I know it's been two weeks since my last update. I am sorry. 

I am posting a message after this chapter, so please read!!

Enjoy <3

Lucy's P.O.V

April 18th 2013

"Lucy?" El's voice was quiet and timid.

"Yup,"

"Tomorrow," she paused, I nodded my head. "Can u meet me in Doncaster tomorrow?"

"I'll clear it up with Niall and see what time their sound check is, but yeah sure, why?"

She handed me her phone, I read the emails he opened, "I've got my 19 week scan. Will you come with me? My parents are at work, and Louis is obviously in Manchester and I don't want to go on my own."

My eyes began to tear up with the thought of going with her. "Of course I will!! Aww El!" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. We carried on with general chit-chat, before returning back tot the group discussion; everyone had decided to go back to their home towns tonight and then re-gather in Manchester tomorrow.

"Ni, Whats going on?" Just to clear up what everyone's decusion's were.

"Well," he paused ready to off load, "Louis, is going back to Doncaster with El, She's got a scan tomorrow," I nodded, "Liam is going back to Wolverhampton, to see his mum; Zayn is going to Bradford, and Harry is going back to Cheshire."

"And you?" I questioned.

"Well. I didn't want to go all the way over to Ireland-"

I interrupted, "yes you may stay at mine!" His smile beamed from face.

*

Hours later, Niall and Myself were on our way back to Sheffield; Niall was on the phone to Louis and I was texting El, Arranging times for tomorrows scan. However, soon the journey became silent. It made me happy and content that I didn't have to say anything when I was around Niall and he's know I was happy; or if I didn't say anything for a while, he knew I would be feeling a little down. To say we had only been in a relationship for almost 4 months, I was extremely comfortable; the happiest I had ever been.

A bag of my favourite sweets sat between us, my hand diving into them every few minutes. "Want some?" I offered to Niall; he shook his head. "Whats up?" Just like he does for me, I can sense when he's not feeling right. "Niall. I know somethings wrong."

"I'm just thinking about home," I knew he was lying. "I might give Greg a ring." I nodded, as he got out of his seat of the train and walked down the aisle. Something isn't right. I grabbed his iPad from his bag and took some selfies; soon after feeding my addiction to Candy Crush Saga.

*

When we arrived at Sheffield Train station my dad was there waiting to pick us up. People on the train had track our presence. I scrolled through twitter moments before we got off the train, and noticed a fan account tweeted:

@1Dsuperupdates: NEW IN!: #Niall and Lucy are on the train to Sheffield. All the other boys are said to be going home.

Brilliant. Don't get me wrong I love all the fans but they can be a little obsessive sometimes. Sometimes I wish life could be just a little more normal, but that is never going to happen, seeing as I am dating 1/5 of the worlds biggest boys and, and slowly creating my own music career.