But you're perfect to me

Dum Dumm Durrr.

Enjoy <3

Lucy's P.O.V.

The sound check went amazing. Definitely one of my favourite venues. Again I went and met some fans outside. Just talking about Niall, the lads, the tours, but the topic turned to Harry and Jess. "Girls, to be honest, I'd rather not talk about them. It's a touchy subject."

The girls smirked. "Have you got a thing for him Lucy?"

It took me by surprise. "Oh Jess, no. I love Niall. Harry's not my kind of guy. But my friend was extremely close to him and he just brushed her off. But anyway. Different subject, how long have you been waiting out here?" I wanted to change the subject before I said something I would regret.

It was soon time for my gig. I was sat backstage with the boys, 'their girls' and Feelix. The banter flowed freely between everyone. "Harry. Can I have a word in my dressing room?" He nodded and rose from the sofa. He followed me into my dressing room.

"Lucy what's up?"

"It's about J-"

Harry cut me off, "Jessica. My Jessica?"

"That's it. 'Your' Jessica." Raising my fingers to imitate quotation marks. "You know Beth is-"

"What's Beth got to do with this?"

"What's Beth got-. Are you serious Harry. She thought you two where close. She's distraught. Have you ever though Jess is trying to make Beth jealous. She knew you two were close and she's my worst enemy. It all adds up." My eyes began to fill with tears.

"I like Beth. As a friend, nothing more. I'm with Jess now, everyone thinks she's a bad person, she's not."

"What ever Harry. This conversation is over. I don't want to get annoyed before my gig. I just hope you do the right thing soon."

When we rejoined the group Harry did look distant with Jess; he still sat next to her, he never made eye contact with her, nothing. She whispered words into his ear and he just nodded. Who knows what's happening between them.

Feelix were now on stage warming up my Cardiff crowd. Everyone had escaped to the VIP box in the theatre to watch my performance. Just before I walk out onto stage, Steve, my roadie, checked my microphone on stage. I gave him my guitar and he checked that too. Just like I have done in every other city, to begin my performance I grabbed the spare working microphone and sang. "Oooooooooooooh" and sang down in scale, just like Jessie J. I could hear the crowd chanting my name. Some other crew members mouthed 'good luck' and 'enjoy'. I replied with a smile as always. Steve motioned me to enter the stage. I did so.

"Hello Cardiff!" the screams grew louder and louder. again I sang my first song, 'Speechless'. I could see a few fans singing the lyrics. They obviously saw the videos of my previous performances. 

"Oh my days Cardiff.. I have never had anyone sing back my own lyrics before. That is mind blowing. Words cannot describe. So my next song, is the very first song I ever sang infront of an audience. This is Heart on my sleeve by the lovely Olly Murs." I sang his lyrics and the audience continued to sing them back. 

Once I had finished I raised my head to the VIP Box where my boy and my girl was. I went to sit on the front of the stage, making sure I didn't show if to must bare skin trying to sit down. "I am guessing the majority of you here are One Direction Fans" The screams were unbelievable. "Well," I began. "My dear, Niall, tweeted last night hinting he was coming tonight. Well you guessed it, he is. along with the rest of the boys." The VIP box doors opened and all five of them looked down at the crowd. 

"Hello" Harry shouted. the rest followed. 

The crowd quietened down again. "It is because of those boys I am here tonight. I entered the 'Sing for 1D' competition as most of you know and got down to the last ten, the last five, and then into the final. It was the best experience of my life; I met the boys, I met some amazing people, and most of all I won. and if it wasn't for the boys believing in me, I wouldn't be here." 

"What about Jess?" a voice from the crowd shouted. 

"Jess. Well. It's a long story. Basically between Niall and Jess, there's nothing; not to be nasty. But watch this space with Jess. We have never been close, and we are not the best of friends, but watch this space. It is not the last of Jessica Johnson. Anyway. Here is my next song, it is a cover that is personal to me. this is Little things by ONE DIRECTION." 

I looked upto the box. There stood Jessica. she sent me a smile and a thumbs up, that's a good sign right? 

I began the play my guitar, "Your hand fit's in mine..." Through out the song, the crowd recalled the lyrics. Even the boys were singing the lyrics down to me. 

"I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me"

Niall sent a smile down in my direction and singing the lyrics just to me. 

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh."

I was in my own little world when I sang these lyrics, I looked up to Niall and we sang them to each other. I was interrupted by the crowd 'Awwwww'ing. 

When I finished, the whole crowd clapped. That was definitely a moment I will never, ever forget.

I sang the call and response song, and that was the most interactive the audience has been while I've sang that. 

I noticed the boys had gone back inside the VIP box. They must have needed a drink or something. I didn't let it put me off. "We are nearly at the end of the night.; two more songs. They are 'More Than This' yet again by One Direction and 'I won't give up' by Jason Mraz."

Before I had the chance to grab my guitar off the stand, I heard, what sounded like a guitar being strummed through the speakers. 

"I'm broken, Do you hear me?

Cause your are everything I see. 

I'm dancing, alone.

I'm praying that your heart will just turn around"

The unexpected voices, link to faces. Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis entered the stage and sat me down on the end of the stage. They sang the lyrics to me, they sounded so meaningful. I could yet again feel my eyes filling with tears. I was becoming a nervous wreck. 

In the final chorus, Niall held out his hand an encouraged me to stand.  They finished the song with all five of them stood around me; Niall stood infront of me and holding my hand. His hand holding his microphone and mine covering my mouth. "I love you" I spoke.

"I love you too baby girl." The boys coo'ed and the crowed mirrored their actions. 

Comment, Vote, Follow <3