Good Morning Mr Horan

OMG!!!! My best bud @alexbeth16 just got tickets to the WHERE WE ARE STADIUM TOUR!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! She's just rang me and we both cried!!! The count down begins!! LOVE YOU BETH!!!! 

Lucy's P.O.V.

I felt warmth coming from somewhere. Not just any warmth, but body heat. I prized my eyes open to release I was cuddled up to someone. Niall. So he had decided to come to bed, not to sleep on the sofa.

"Good morning Mrs Devon"

"Good morning Mr Horan" I replied.

"I'm glad you decided to come to bed last night"

"you mean you heard me talking to myself?" He acted embarrassed

"Well I was half asleep and was just about to zone out and I heard u talking to yourself. I'm sure it was that u were debating whether to come to bed or not"

"You heard correctly. After you said u wanted to sleep at mine because u felt lonely at your hotel, I thought I couldn't leave you to feel lonely in my bed."

My smile was from ear to ear. But everything good there has to be something bad...

"Lucy. I'm really sorry but me and the others have a meeting with management in and hour..."

"It's ok Niall don't worry about it. I need to get back anyway and practice my song choice for tomorrow. I can't tell you what it is... it's a surprise." I deep aged myself out of bed and grabbed my spare pair of tights out of my bag. Niall gave me one of his t-shits to wear. I grabbed my jacket and put my topshop boots back on.

As I reached the door I turned around to face Niall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much for last night Niall. It was beautiful." I gave him a quick kiss and opened the door.

"I'm sure it will be one of many" Niall replied. "See you tomorrow".

"Tell the boys bye and that I'll see them tomorrow" I gave him a quick kiss and walked down the hallway, and out of the complex to be met by Chris so take me home.

"This isn't going to be a regular thing you know Miss Devon." I gave him the 'I know' look and rolled my eyes.

After a short drive I was back at the hotel. I opened my room door and dumped my bag and clothes on the bed. Got out my guitar and began to practice for tomorrow. I really wanted to win now!

Niall's P.O.V.

It was hard to say goodbye to Lucy this morning. Her wearing my t-shirt made it look better than when I wore it. The meeting with our manager was unexpected, we gave planned to have one after the competition had finished, not half way through.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my jacket and keys, locked the door and went to Louis apartment. I knocked twice, just as I was about to knock again the door opened.

"Niall" he wrapped his arms around me like my mum does when I go back home after a tour, except their was no kisses.

"Lou-is" I managed to say as he was squeezing me so much! "L-et go p-lea-se"

"Oh sorry Nialler." He released me from his arms and took as step back. "So..." I knew  

what was coming with his expression. "You and Lucy. And item ey? What's did u do last night at the park? Did u share the same bed when you got back? Or did u sleep on the sofa... we all know that didn't happen!"

"Louis. We are not at item. We kissed and she said she was lonely so I got into bed when she was asleep because I was in the shower. Anyway, why arn't u ready yet? We've got a meeting with 'modest' in an hour." I changed the subject.