Who are you speaking too?

Lucy's P.O.V.

Yesterday was just amazing. One of the highlights of my year so far. Fair enough to some people, it was only a snowball fight; but to me, my best friend had organised a surprise visit from my boyfriend and is best friend.

Tonight I am moving hotels; I'm going to Liverpool. Then yet agan I have another night off; Fans were tweeting me with excitment of the Liverpool gig. Sheffield sold out first and then Liverpool.

I grabbed my phone from the side table to look at the notifications; the majority from twitter. I replied to a few tweets. One stood out to me.

@NiallersGirl: "Good Luck tonight Lucy. You deserve the best, Your in a great place at the moment. I love you! see you tonight xxxx"

I tapped the reply button.

@LucyDevon: "@NiallerGirl Thanks Hunny! I will try and come and meet you all. I hope your there I love you too xxxxx"

I clicked the send button and clicked onto her profile, I turned her folllow button blue.

I rolled out of bed and threw on my cosy 1D hoodie. Cheesy I know, but my mum bought it me for Christmas and It was so comfy. I made my way over to my suit case, picked it up and plonked it on the un-made bed. I rumaged through to find some real clothes to wear to travel to Liverpool in. I dug out my blue jeans, 2 tank tops; black and white, a grey cardigan, my blue scarf and some un matched underwear. I changed into my clothes, layering the black top over the white one and adding everything to it.

Returning back to my suit case I folded all its contents back up as they were all over my bed and hanging over the edges on the case.  I zipped it up and transferred it t the door. I grabbed my room key off the table and went to Beth's room, leaving my suitcase. I knocked several times. No answer. 

"Beth?" I shouted through the door.

"Just a second." A quiet Yorkshire voice replied. A few moments later the door handle moved. "It won't open." Beth's voice quivered.

"is it locked? Turn the lock above the handle." I heard her follow my instructions and the door opened. "Finally!". Small chuckle came from Beth who was not opposite me. "Have you packed your bags? We've got to leave real soon."

"Yep" she smiled while popping the 'p'. "How long till we leave?"

"We'll if your done now, we can check out now. It would give us more time in Liverpool to go shopping."

Mentioning the 'S' word was a mistake. "Shopping! Right I'll grab my coat and i'll give the room a once over and I'll be ready!" Her face beamed.

I turned around to collect my bags. Beth's room door slightly ajar I shouted "I'll meet you in reception Beth." I called for the lift to take me down to check out of the hotel.

Light brown hair swept around the corner, along with Beths slim figure. her suitcase dragging behind her, "Lucy!" she called. Smiles broke out everywhere. We paid for our bills, and thanked the staff for the amazinf service, and off we went to Liverpool. 

When we arrived in Liverpool, I had to go straight to the venue for a sound check. There was a small huddle of, what looked like girls, outside the venue but security wouldn't let me see them straight away. I Shouted "I'll be back in 20 minutes!" just a rough guess. I didnt want them to be waiting too long in the cold. 

After sound check I went to see the group of girls outside. They were lovely. All my 'fans' were amazing. One particular girl gave me a book. The first page read:

"Lucy, Although you haven't been in the music business very long, Your fan base is building. You are one of the most amazing singer/songwriters I know, and I can't wait to hear some more of your own music..." 

Then later on in the book there was a photo with me in it. A group photo from my tour. underneath it read:

 "Yes, this is us. Your first group of fans in sheffield. We love you loads. See you at the rest of your tour!" 

She finished it off with loads of names and cute messages.  I gave her a smile and followed them all on twitter. 

Back in the small venue, I tapped the twitter icon and created a tweet. 

@LucyDevon: "The girls from Sheffield visisted me again tonight, Love them so much!" and Attached a photo of the 'fan book'.

I felt bad, I had promised Beth shopping, but we'll just have to go tomorrow. But right now I had to prepare myself for another amazing night on my promotional tour. 

After the gig, I rang Niall straight away. I missed him so much it was unreal. I sat and dumped myself on the sofa in my dressing room. Beth came and placed her arm around me. "Hey Niall" she called down the phone as I rested my head on her shoulder. 

We talked and we talked. Beth didn't mind if I was on the phone to Niall alot. She felt bad that she was with me and not him, but he can't help it. He's in the highlight of his career and he LOVES it. 

"so when am I next going to see you hunny?" my voice began to shake after a while. 

"I'm not sure Luce. We've going to Ireland soon and we're there for a couple of days. I wish you could come!"

Tears began to form in my eyes. "You know if I could be with you I would be don't you?"

"Of course I know baby. I want to be with you too. Lucy, I love you."

"I love you too Nialler." Tears escaped my eyes, I could feel a smile on Beth's face as her cheeks rose against the top of my head. 

Just before I hung up the phone, Beth asked for the phone. "Niall, is Harry there please. Can I have a word?" 

Beth's P.O.V.

I took the phone from Lucy's hand. "Niall, is Harry there please. Can I have a word?" 

"of course, One moment." The line went silent for a moment. "Harry!" I heard him call. It sounded muffely, so he must have covered up his microphone. "Yes mate?" Harry's voice. Niall mumbled a little. 

"Harry?" I questioned. 

"Beth? How are you hunny? I feel like I've not spoken in a while?"

"I'm not bad thank you. Lucy's tour is amazing. She is rocking the crowd everynight. Wish you boys could be here!" I heard Harry's name being called at his end of the call. 

"I miss you two cheeky buttons, but I'm going to have to go. I'm so sorry Beth." His voice became faster asthough he was rushing to come off the phone.

An unfarmiliar voice arose. "Harry darling, who are you speaking too? we need to get back.." her voice trailed off. 

"Harry??" My heart began to drop. I know we weren't together or anything but this sounded like he was seeing someone else. I know we've only met a couple of times, but I thought we were getting close. 

"I'm sorry Beth, I'll talk when I can. See you later darling." the phoneline went dead. 

Comment, Vote, Fan <3