He turned and walked into the crowd

Lucy's P.O.V.

Waking up without my Mum, near me is weird. I've never been away from home on my own before. I was always to scared as a child to do daring things. But after all I am 16, and I need to start experiencing things without my parents or friends being there; I need to become more independent. 

I just laid in bed, just thinking, just dreaming about what might happen later in life; thinking about the competition. I leaned over to the bed side table, and reached for my water I forgot to drink before I went to sleep last night. I shuffled myself into a sitting position so I didn't spill the water. The water did not taste nice, at all! 

My phone vibrated on the table as the light blinded me, as my hotel room was still pretty dark with the blinds down. 3 missed calls, 5 texts, and 2 notification tweets. I adjusted my eyes to the light and read the tweets.

'@onedirection: The 'Sing for one direction' contest is getting very strong. The final 3 are amazing!!'

'@NiallOfficial: Wow. I've never come across a special Green eyed, Blonde girl who has a Beautiful voice and talent! Can;t wait for you all to hear her!'

He's obviously not talking about me... or is he? I suppose I am blonde and have green eyes, but do I have a beautiful voice and talent? 

I moved onto the texts. 3 from Beth, 1 from Morgan and the final one from Danielle.

Beth: OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE ONE DIRECTION TWEETS? <3

Beth: NIALLS TWEET OMFG!! LUCY!! <3

Beth: ARE YOU AWAKE YET!! ANSWER MY TEXTS AND CALLS!!! <3

Morgan: Beth told me to tell you to answer your phone... xox

Danielle: Just heard your in London!! oh my! I can't wait to see you again! its been 6 months since i last saw you in person!! I miss you! love ya <3

 The missed calls were from Morgan and Beth. Surprise Surprise. They obviously just miss me too much! I replied to Beth and Morgan before I forgot:

To Beth: YES I HAVE!!! OMG!! Yes I am awake... obviously! I'm a blonde and have green eyes, but a beautiful voice and talent..... really? does he think that about me? is that tweet even about me? BETH!! ASDFGHJKL. Love you <3

To Morgan: Thank baby gurl! I have done. Only just looked at my phone. Do you know what it's about? I'm sure Beth will explain, she's fangirling more than me!! haha xox

I just didn't understand. 

Clicking back onto twitter, I tweet stalked Niall's tweets, clicking 'favourite' on every other tweet. Especially the most recent one! He still doesn't follow me. He obviously should! Hopefully he will realise its me in his mentions! 

I was overcome with a wave of emotions. not knowing whether to smile, laugh, cry. My phone rang breaking the silence. Unknown number.

'Hello?'

'Meet me today in the Westfield centre, 2pm, outside Top shop. I will be wearing a Long brown suede coat, black Doc Martens and a black trilby.' a husky male voice said. The phone was hung up soon after I had taken in what was said. This did not help my emotions at all! 

*3 hours later* 

I paid the taxi driver and walked into the shopping centre. It was quite a walk to Top shop, so I bought a Coffee from Starbucks to take on the way. I looked round the corner and I saw a figure walking in front of my toward the shop. He was wearing the coat and the trilby.