What am I going to do?

These next few chapters are going to  be later updated than planned. I've just been in a similar situation that the character 'Lucy' is in. I auditioned for The X Factor this weekend, and I didn't make it through the last round before being able to sing in front of the judges. So it is going to be strange writing the next few parts. 

This part is dedicated to my bestie Beth once again; She has supported me so much over the past week, and she really doesn't know how much i appreciate it! You should all go check out her story, 'Forever and Always' Love you loads Beth! 

Lucy's P.O.V.

I hardly slept. I understand why Beth and Morgan can't stay, they have to get back to college. I can't keep them off college, they need to get their work done. They can always tell me during the week the work I need to do. Scarlett needs to get back to her mummy. She'll be missing her, even though she does say she's having loads of fun in London.

It would just be perfect if my mum could stay; have so real quality time with her; but she has to work, how else are we supposed to get mum to pay the house bills!

The thoughts going round in circles in my head for hours. I glanced at my phone to see if I had any messages or twitter mentions; It was 9am and we had to be out of our room by 10:30. I woke up the girls as they took the longest to get out of bed. Scarlett was already awake playing with the teddies she found in the cupboard; my mum must have heard us all moving about as she walked into the kitchen as I was just making drinks for everyone.

Coffee's aside, we carried on packing. I was the first one done as I didn't particularly empty my case very much. I packed Scarlett's clothes in her bag and placed it beside the door ready for the off. Soon after Beth, Morgan and Mum were packed.

'Mandy what time is our train?' Morgan asked.

'3pm, so we've got plenty of time yet Morgs' Mum replied.

Morgan nodded. 'Well at least it leaves us more time to spend with you Luce!' I smiled but felt tears building up in my eyes relishing they will be leaving soon and I'll be on my own!

Stopping me from crying I heard the cutest laugh in the world. Scarlett was laughing her head off as Beth was playing with her. Beth was meant to be involved in children's lives! I can understand why she does child are at college!

We went to go check out of the hotel but I explained my situation and they let me have the hotel room for another two days, until Wednesday so I would find out if I was in the top 2. We rushed back up to my hotel room and left our bags while we all went last minute shopping, this time with my mother!

We shopped until we dropped and by the time we got back to the hotel it was 2pm, just enough time for a quick taxi drive to the train station to say bye to everyone.

We waited in the cold of the winter air at the train station. Eventually the train arrived. It was hard saying goodbye to everyone. Scarlett was crying, she didn't want to leave.

'I'll be home in a few days to see you baby, don't worry' I comforted her.

Beth and Morgan were staying strong. We had another group hug. I'm not going to lie, I am going to miss them supporting me, but I know I won't be staying till next weekend, so I'll see them in 2 days! 'Girls, please don't tell anyone at college. Say that I;ve come home and vomited or something....Thank you... Love you two!' They both smiled at me and took Scarlett to find a seat on the train.

Finally my Mum. she was just holding herself together. 'Don't worry mum, you can skype me, ring me, text me, I'll keep you updated. Like I just said to the girls, please don't tell anyone at work. I know you want to but I want to see how far I go first.... Thank you, Love you!'