Chapter 10

Lu Zhiyao was abandoned by his mother when he was a child, and he wandered outside for half a year before he met his master, and only then did he have a full meal.

The original book did not elaborate on the background of Luchiao, but in Li Ruoshui's imagination, his mother was the image of a vicious woman who kicked her disabled son after climbing into a wealthy family.

She should be a person who looks beautiful but has a mean temperament, wears gold and silver, and sneers at her children, not this woman who dresses lightly and has a girlish temperament.

Apart from being beautiful, she has nothing to do with Li Ruoshui's imagination.

She has bright eyes and bright teeth, like a spring flower. She is a rare beauty. She is six or seven similar to Lu Zhiyao. There is a faint smile on the corner of her mouth. She is not as gentle as Lu Zhiyao, but she is a little more naive than him.

Bai Gently walked around the messy flowerpots on the ground for a while, and put the food box in his hand in front of Lu Zhi, the red sandalwood beads on his wrists jingled.

She looked at Xiao Lu Jiao carefully, and then took his hand. She smiled innocently and then took it back. She frowned slightly, her tone a little anxious.

"A-Chu, where are the beads that your mother gave you? Why are they missing?"

Only then did Li Ruoshui realize that his nickname was A Chu, which sounded like a girl's name.

Xiaolu Zhizhi pointed to the direction of Li Ruoshui, and his voice was clear.

"Just be there."

Bai raised his eyes lightly, and sure enough he saw a string of white beads, and he immediately regained his naive expression.

"Mother thought you threw it away."

Li Ruoshui looked at her sudden change of expression, and suddenly sighed, it really was a mother and son, and the speed of this change of face was exactly the same as that of Lu Zhi.

Bai gently opened the food box, took out the food inside and placed it on the table, while he went around the flower pot to pick up the string of Buddha beads, chanting while walking.

"I asked the Buddha to bless our family to stay together and let your father come back to us."

Xiao Lu Zhiyao didn't reply, he groped and picked up a steamed bun and chewed it.

Li Ruoshui stepped forward to look at the dishes, and suddenly choked up. A five- or six-year-old child was placed in front of him with steamed buns and green vegetables, and there was not a bit of minced meat.

And Xiaolu Kao seems to be eating with relish, and doesn't feel anything wrong at all.

Is this child abuse? ? ?

Sure enough, Bai Qingqing is not a good thing, she is a mean woman who kicked her son with one foot, and she was almost deceived by her skin!

Li Ruoshui turned her head to look, and saw that Bai Qingqing finally walked around in front of Rose, she leaned down with her skirt up, and the corner of her mouth still had a faint smile.

This scene is reminiscent of a girl sniffing flowers in the sun.

But the girl unhesitatingly grabbed the thorny flower stem, broke it and threw it down.

The pink rose was thrown to the ground, and the dew on the flower spread like a teardrop on the ground. The butterfly that was still sucking the nectar fluttered its wings and left here.

The delicate and dripping rose was thrown onto the slate floor, and the petals crushed by the feet turned into a decadent dark red, and were rubbed on the white slate.

"A-Chu, this is what my mother asked for my father."

Bai gently put the Buddha bead back on his wrist, and the rhetoric was reduced from the original family to the father.

She sat on the stone bench, raised her cheeks and watched the path away from eating, her eyes full of love.

"You eat like your father. You've only met a few times. Blood ties are such a wonderful bond."

Xiao Lu Kao still didn't speak, as if he was used to her talking to herself.

"If only I had such a connection with him."

Hearing Bai Qingqing's words, Li Ruoshui's eyes widened immediately. She had never heard of anyone who would take the initiative to be someone else's son.

Sure enough, his mother is also a person with an abnormal brain circuit.

Seemingly annoyed by what she said, Xiaolu Zhizhi sighed, licked the crumbs of the buns on his fingers, raised a smile and gave a perfunctory response.

"That's it."

Bai continued to look at him gently, the more he looked, the more fascinated he became, and there was a bit of infatuation in his expression.

"A-Chu really looks more and more like your father, but he still left."

"What if he was also blind? Then he can only rely on me."

"A-Chu, my mother said before that I wanted to pierce your father's ears, but he's gone, why don't I pierce you?"

It seemed that he was caught in some beautiful fantasy, Bai gently held his reddish cheeks, and at this time his expression was like that of a girl in love, looking at Lu Zhiyao with hot eyes.

......

Help! It turns out that his mother is a sick girl!

The impact of this scene on Li Ruoshui was no less than the fact that Lu Zhiyao jumped out of the cave when he was pulled by Lu Zhiyao, making her look stupid.

This is to use Lu Zhiyao as his father's stand-in, he is just a child!

Daddy ran away, and his mother was sick and tender. He even used himself as Daddy's stand-in and trapped him in this small yard.

She understood Lu Zhiyao's character all at once. How could she be able to stay the same in such a hard and twisted life background?

But Xiao Lu Zhi Kao seemed to be used to this, his expression was as usual, and after eating two steamed buns, he didn't move the plate of green vegetables, he just looked up at the sky and remained silent.

Li Ruoshui looked at this silent appearance and felt complicated.