Chapter 79

It rained all night, and the trees outside the window seemed to have been washed, and the green was full of life.

A few brown birds chirped up to the tree, trying to peck at the little bug that came out to breathe after the rain.

But luck was bad, and a small piece of silver was shot from under the branch window and hit the branch hard, and the bird that had just settled down was startled and flew away again.

Lu Zhiyao, a person who has no animal affinity at all, he is half-stretching his body and smiling out the window.

Beside him was Li Ruoshui, who was lying on his stomach and slept badly.

To completely remove the gu poison, the only way is to apply needles in order to seal the veins, add internal force to force the gu worm to a dead end, and then wait for its death.

Although this method is painful, it is very gentle and does not hurt the body very much, but it is very time-consuming.

The most uncomfortable thing is not being able to lie down, and sleeping on the side will also be squeezed, so I can only lie on my stomach.

Last night, Li Ruoshui always felt stuffy in his chest when he slept on his stomach, and he couldn't fall asleep. Lu Zhiyao had to make her a cushion and let her lie down on top of him to give her some pressure.

She also had to rub her acupuncture points to relieve the pain that came from time to time.

Li Ruoshui felt very guilty, but Lu Zhiyao was very happy. First URL

It felt very comfortable to be pressed all night, and I could really feel her presence even in my sleep.

It's just that he has something to do now, and he has to leave this gentle town temporarily.

Pale fingers touched her pursed lips lightly, and then he lowered his head, black hair hanging down to cover most of his expression.

Through the loose strands of hair, he could see that he retracted his fingers and slowly placed them on his lips.

In this way, Li Ruoshui kissed him.

"Wait for me and come back after avenging you."

Yesterday, I did promise Bai Qingqing to let her go, but does Li Ruoshui's injury count?

how is this possible.

There is a smile on Lu Zhiyao's lips, as soft as spring water, as warm as the rising sun, anyone who sees it will be impressed by the tenderness in it.

He put on his robe at will, grabbed the sword and walked out the door gently.

In this small courtyard full of flowers and plants, there are red residues everywhere, but there are also many flowers that stand proudly and bloom more beautifully after being baptized by the rain.

The white boots ran over the mud and slowly came to the door, where there were many servants carrying luggage, and they were preparing to leave the imperial city.

Chu Xuan, who couldn't remember anything, stood aside, turned around and saw Lu Jiao come out, and suddenly burst into a smile.

"Son, your mother and I are going home. If you and your daughter-in-law have time, can you go back and visit us, or come with us now?"

His tone was calm, full of sunshine, and had nothing to do with the previous Chu Xuan.

The way to carry a sword and smile is far away: ?

If Li Ruoshui was here, she would definitely take a deep breath, then take out her book and study hard with Chu Xuan.

Call his son, say that Bai Qing is his mother, say that he is married, ask him to go back to his hometown to have a look, let him go with him—