Chapter 108

【friendly reminder. 】

[Strategy mission - Once completed, the host will be teleported back to the world outside the book shortly, and there is no option to stay here. 】

【HE system is here to serve you wholeheartedly. 】

After listening to the system's prompt, Li Ruoshui pondered for a while, then turned to look at Lu Zhi.

"Is there anything you want me to ask me?"

Lu Zhiyao avoided her sight, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and curved slightly on his side face, making it difficult to see what he was thinking.

"You seem to know everything now, including the fact that I tricked you, right?"

Li Ruoshui nodded and responded gently.

Lu Zhi's mood seems stable now, but this is precisely the most unstable thing.

Li Ruoshui would rather he pulled out the knife and said that he wanted the two of them to die together, venting his emotions, rather than wanting him to be silent like this.

Lu Zhiyao was silent, and he looked up at this new-looking yard. Remember https://m. wxsy.net

The sun shines, and the flowers that have just been watered are covered with water droplets. Like Li Ruoshui, they grow wildly in his yard with vitality.

But summer always passes quickly, and in a blink of an eye, most of June has passed. In autumn, can they still bloom so vigorously?

"Can I ask, am I still 99 to you now?"

His head rested on the ropes of the swing, the wind blowing as he swayed raised his long loose hair, and he looked down at her eyes—as always.

Speaking of which, it seems that he may not have tied his hair for a long time.

The goose-yellow hair tie wrapped around his wrist, wrapped tightly, even to the point of concave.

Li Ruoshui retracted his gaze, and suddenly felt a little sore in his eyes.

"It's still 99... If it arrives - Bai, I will tell you, and I won't leave suddenly."

"That's it."

Lu Zhizhi was still leaning on the rope to look at her, his eyes - unblinking, his eyes traced her profile, it seemed to see - eyes less - eyes.

"Can you tell me why--you have to go back, are you not happy with me?"

Li Ruoshui didn't plan to make up any reasons. Since he planned to talk about it today, there was no need to hide it.

"Because my family is still waiting for me."

For this reason - when he came out, Lu Zhiyao stopped talking.

Atmosphere - Time froze again, and their conversation seemed to be in a dead end.

Even the garden full of flowers and fluttering butterflies failed to bring vitality to the atmosphere.

Lu Zhiyao hugged her tightly, and the swing made a creaking sound. He seemed useless, but his hand pulled the dagger from his leg.

He can use his sword to break open everything that hinders them, but he can't see the "system" or Li Ruoshui's parents, and his sword is useless after all.

Not to mention, the real obstacle is themselves.

Li Ruoshui didn't want to be with him at all.

"If you want to go, then kill me."