Chapter 65

The moonlight is quiet, if it is usual, the villagers of Taohua Village have already counted the money in their own homes.

Most of the people they stayed in Taohua Village were old and young, women and children, and they always occupied the moral high ground.

Even if someone wants to do something, it is difficult to do something beyond their own moral standards.

They never thought that there would be a day when they would not meet a good person, but a devil who has no concept of right and wrong.

He doesn't care about old and young women and children, he just wants to have fun.

"How did you treat her?"

Lu Zhizhi stood in front of this man, and the thin sword was playing up and down on his shoulder and neck, cutting out bloodstains that did not overlap.

The man quivered his lips, endured the severe pain in his shoulder, and answered intermittently.

"I didn't, did anything, just gave her a hand."

As soon as he finished speaking, the thin sword slashed sharply, cutting off his arm crisply.

"Ah--!" Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

His arm was cut off at the root, and the blood flowed like a stream. The warm blood sprayed on the corner of his robe, dyeing the ordinary blue clothes a dark color.

Lu Zhiyao took the sword and walked forward, laughing while walking, he just felt extremely excited.

These wailings are like Xian Le, they won't make him feel unbearable, they will only urge him to satisfy his desires faster.

The Wang family's courtyard was no longer as quiet and monotonous as it used to be. There were mourning and blood everywhere.

In recent years, many women have called for help and begged for mercy here, but no one will respond. At that time, they just thought it was funny, because they were the perpetrators.

Now they have become the meat of the chopping board, and they are being slaughtered. Everyone is crying for help and begging for mercy. I just hope that some officers and soldiers will come here to inspect and save them.

But no one responded.

"Next."

The sharp point of the sword was on the ground, and it was dragged forward by the master, making a long white mark on the stone floor.

"Young Master, let go of my grandson, he is still a child, he doesn't understand anything!"

The old woman burst into tears and kept banging her head on the ground.

She saves so much money so that this single seedling can go to Cangzhou to live in the future.

"He's only ten years old, and he was persecuted by us. My grandson is a good boy, son, kill me and replace him with me..."

The old woman gasped, her lips trembling, and then the sword inserted in her neck was pulled out along with this breath.

"It's all about to die. Who can replace whom? When I was ten years old, I knew a lot."

Lu Zhiyao took a deep breath and pressed down his trembling hands, but the smile on the corner of his mouth was still as gentle.

"I often hear people scold me, beasts are beasts, and they can't change their nature when they grow up."

He wiped the blood drop from the back of his hand, leaving a faint red mark, and then followed the cry and touched the child's neck.

"Do you think you will be different from who you are now when you grow up?"