Afterward 4

Another year of autumn.

Although there are some leaves in autumn in the south, it is still green in general.

Li Ruoshui let someone sweep the fallen leaves in front of the store, and then began to check the account.

She also has some savings herself, which she used to open a shop selling jewelry, rouge and the like.

After she checked the account and looked at the weather outside, she turned around and took an oil-paper umbrella to go out.

Seeing that it was going to be an autumn rain, Lu Zhiyao didn't bring an umbrella, so she had to pick him up.

When she walked to the place where she had made an appointment, there were a lot of people around, noisily, and I didn't know what was going on.

In the spirit of eating melons first-hand, Li Ruoshui stood on the periphery and tiptoed to try to look inside.

But I didn't know what I stepped on while moving, my foot slipped, and I took a few steps back before standing up.

She looked down at the "culprit", which was a white brush that looked exquisitely crafted and...

And it's a very familiar brush. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

Because the pen holder is hand-carved with the word Zheng.

Suzhou is also beautiful in autumn. It is not surprising that Zheng Yanqing will appear in such a famous scenic spot.

At this time, he was surrounded by people, his face was red, and he couldn't stop waving his hand to say that it was not him.

"I really don't know him, not an accomplice..."

It seems that he was pulled to make a back.

Li Ruoshui picked up the pen and opened his mouth a little helplessly.

"He's not from Suzhou, he just arrived recently. He's here to find me."

The surrounding people turned their heads and saw that it was Li Ruoshui, and they didn't say anything more, and dragged the other to the government together.

Li Ruoshui has stayed here for a long time, and has a good relationship with her neighbors. In addition, Lu Tao has been in places where bounties are received all year round, so everyone is willing to give her a face.

Seeing these people leave, Zheng Yanqing wiped his sweat and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Miss Li."

Li Ruoshui smiled and handed him the pen: "You're welcome, I also believe in your character to protect you. You should thank yourself."

The two looked at each other, a little embarrassed, but after a while they suddenly burst out laughing.

"How have you been recently?" Zheng Yanqing asked her with a smile.

"It's okay." Li Ruoshui nodded: "You're still the same, you haven't changed much."

Hearing her words, Zheng Yanqing felt a little embarrassed.

"Actually, something has changed..."

Because of the abduction and trafficking case, his family was involved, and the eldest brother was imprisoned. A lot of family property was seized, and the business plummeted.

But fortunately, this matter is only related to his eldest brother, and the rest of his family has nothing to do.

"Fortunately, I listened to your encouragement and wrote a travel note. Otherwise, there is no income now, and I am afraid that I will starve to death."