Chapter 80

The water was bubbling, the plump rice grains exploded and became thick, and the sweet aroma of rice rose in the kitchen.

After a long time, Lu Zhiyao still didn't speak, but just stood by the side with a calm expression.

"The road is far away, the road is far away?"

Li Ruoshui covered his waist and called him a few times, which woke him up from his contemplation.

"What were you thinking just now?"

Lu Zhiyao frowned and gave her an inaccurate answer for the first time ever.

"I haven't thought about it yet, I'll tell you later, okay?"

Lu Zhiyao always took what she said to heart. Although Li Ruoshui explained it just now, he still thought that she wanted to marry him.

After so many years, the concept is not to be changed, he needs to give himself a little time to adapt.

Moreover, he actually didn't know anything about marriage, and he still needed to learn more. He wondered if there was a teahouse for listening to books in the imperial city.

"Does marriage mean that two people have been together all the time?" Remember the website m.wxsy. net

Lu Zhiyao stirred the porridge and slowly put the chopped vegetables into the pot.

"Yes. But actually getting married is not necessary. If two people with good feelings are together, even if they are not married, they will always be together.

Hearing this, Lu Zhiyao suddenly realized, and pushed the black hair that had slipped to his chest behind him, with a smile in his words.

"So getting married is actually another kind of little black house?"

"You can say that." Li Ruoshui nodded, trying to describe it in words he could understand.

"They are very similar, but there is a slight difference.

The little black house is to imprison the body, and marriage is to imprison the mind, but the imprisonment of marriage is voluntary, and sometimes it can give freedom. In short, look at people. "

It seems to be the brain circuit of the road, and he finally understands the meaning of marriage in his own way.

Getting married means she stays by her side all the time, but for her, it's voluntary.

——She voluntarily stayed by her side, willing to be with her all the time.

Through Li Ruoshui's short emotional words, Lu Zhiyao had already reached his own conclusion in his heart.

Since she wanted this voluntary black house, he should be satisfied.

Lu Zhiyao raised his eyebrows softly, the corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably.

"Okay, I promise you."

Li Ruoshui: ? ? ?

She didn't seem to ask anything just now, did she?

"The porridge is ready."

Lu Zhiyao was in a good mood, and there was an irresistible smile between his brows and eyes. Even when the two sat and drank porridge, the corners of his lips did not flatten.

They didn't go out all day today, whether they were swinging, taking a nap or having dinner, as long as she turned around, she would definitely see his smile.

... Li Ruoshui was really worried about whether his face would cramp.

This situation continued until before going to bed at night. Li Ruoshui couldn't bear it anymore. With a kiss, Lu Zhiyao finally ended his weird state.