Chapter 37

The spring breeze blew across the threshold, blowing through the clinking bead curtains, and also blew away the strong smell of medicine in the house.

"Ah-"

Zheng Mei sniffed, put the empty bowl aside, and ate a few more candied dates.

After the sweet taste rolled across the tip of her tongue, she hesitated for a while, but still spit out the candied dates, the bitter taste of the medicinal juice still lingered in her throat.

She can't swallow hard objects for a while, can't speak loudly, all of this is thanks to Lu Chiu.

"Miss, why don't you send him to office? It's really not good, let's tell the master and the wife."

Zheng Mei's maid helped her with the medicine, and she was really worried when she saw the purple bruises on her neck.

Yesterday, she received news that she went to pick up Zheng Mei at the back door. As soon as she arrived, she saw that she was soaked wet, wearing a guard's coat, her voice was hoarse and unpleasant, and she looked like she was being persecuted.

"Does that mean I'm going to lose all my face?" Zheng Mei pressed her throat and could only speak in an airy voice

She said yesterday that she wanted to send him off to scare Lu Chiao. If she did send him off, wouldn't everyone in Cangzhou know that she took the initiative to show her favor but was thrown into the water?

And for Lu Zhiyao, what's so powerful about the reporter, maybe he can't even catch him, it's better to cut to his heart and make him regret provoking her. First URL

"How are you doing?"

"It's almost there." The little girl replied while applying the medicine.

"After he came to Cangzhou, he either went to our house to find Li Ruoshui, or went to the teahouse in Yanliuxiang to listen to books, and nothing else."

"This kind of temper, if it's not too dangerous, it really suits my appetite."

Zheng Mei shook his head and put the terrible thing behind him: "However, his relationship with Li Ruoshui is unusual."

Zheng Mei looked out the window, lost in thought.

She couldn't think of how she could take revenge for a while. After all, although Lu Zhiyao looked gentle and gentle, she had already learned his temperament, and it was probably insufferable.

Can't beat and beat, scolded and can't speak, isn't this too embarrassing?

"Miss, why don't you go outside to get some air. The doctor said that you have typhoid fever, so you should get more sunshine."

"Alright."

The two walked to the garden in the mansion to rest and bask in the sun. In a blink of an eye, they saw a light yellow dangling over the rockery, which was very conspicuous.

Zheng Mei knew that this person was Li Ruoshui just by seeing the corner of the skirt.

People in Zheng Mansion like to wear calm colors, even if she mostly wears glaze blue, she is the only one in the mansion who can wear such conspicuous colors.

Zheng Mei and the little maid looked at each other, moved their positions gently, and stood at the blind corner of the rockery to look there.

I saw Li Ruoshui walking around with a piece of letter paper, looking serious, as if thinking about something.

Near her, Zheng Mei saw Lu Zhiyao unsurprisingly.

He was sitting at the stone table, stroking a long string of red flowers in his hand, and seemed to be thinking.

One person is dressed in snow, and the other is pale yellow. It looks like the snow-capped mountains are dyed with a touch of sunshine, and they are very suitable.

Although the two did not communicate, the atmosphere was harmonious, and Zheng Mei could feel the peace when observing from such a distance.

Lu Zhiyao shook the red flower in his hand, a smile appeared on his lips, and he turned his head to "look" at them.

The neck seemed to hurt again, Zheng Mei trembled subconsciously, took a step back, and couldn't help but look away.

"Miss?" The little maid supported her and patted her back: "He's just a blind man, don't be afraid."

Zheng Mei took a deep breath to strengthen herself, she couldn't resist the curiosity in her heart, and looked there tentatively again.

She wanted to see how the two got along.

"really interesting."

Li Ruoshui looked at the stationery in his hand and said these four words expressionlessly, feeling his head was big.

Because Mrs. Zheng's words "don't want children for now" yesterday really shocked Li Ruoshui, she planned to find out the person who poisoned Zheng Yanqing in the house, and quickly reconciled.

When the truth of the poisoning was revealed, there would be far fewer guards in the Zheng residence to protect Zheng Yanqing, and letters should be found soon.

All in all, she intends to spoil things.

In the original book, the drugged servant was someone who had been in the Zheng residence for many years, and she only needed to find that person out.

The method is very simple, but there is a problem. She can't remember the name of the little servant, only vaguely remember his surname Chen.

There are many Xiao Chen in the Zheng family. There are a total of eleven who have been raised in the Zheng family since childhood, eight have been exposed to medicine, and five are male.

Li Ruoshui stared at the five names on the paper with a serious expression, trying to evoke some related memories, but the memories didn't come out, instead, a clear emoji was drawn.

An emoji about Ma Dongmei.

...

I really don't have an impression of what I should remember, and I can think of things that shouldn't be remembered anywhere.