Chapter 46

Cangzhou belongs to the Jiangnan region, and it has gradually become hot when it is about to enter May.

There was also a slight dampness in the air, and the scorching sunlight scattered in through the paper window, illuminating the slowly floating wood chips in the air.

A white cat curled up by the wooden window, its tail flicked occasionally, and basked in the sun and slept soundly.

In the middle of the room hung a string of puppets. They were in different poses, but they were similar in appearance. One of them was looking straight at the bed.

There is a huge bed, and because the two of them are glued together too tightly, they only occupy a small area beside the bed, so it is not a problem to sleep two people in the vacated space.

Li Ruoshui shrank beside the bed, fell asleep upright, his wrists pressed against his head, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and he did not sleep peacefully.

On the other side, Lu Zhiyao tightly grasped her wrist and rested his head on her shoulder, revealing a peaceful expression on his exposed half of his face.

Suddenly, Lu Zhiyao's whole body trembled, and he couldn't help but use some strength in his hands to wake up.

His eyelashes moved slightly, he touched the thing in his hand, and his strength was slightly relieved.

He sat up helplessly, his satin-like black hair slid in front of him, dyed some brilliant gold by the sun.

"I actually fell asleep." First URL

I slept so long, so deeply.

She had already admitted that she was his property last night, doesn't that mean he has a reason to kill Zheng Yanqing?

I originally planned to pretend to be on the bed and kill Li Ruoshui when he fell asleep, but he didn't expect to fall asleep inexplicably.

It must have been too tiring for the past two days.

But does he also feel tired?

Lu Zhiyao couldn't figure it out, so he simply lay back, his fingertips subconsciously rubbed her wrist bone, and suddenly felt a strange feeling in his heart.

I don't want to move, I just want to lie down like this all the time.

Does he actually still want to make Li Ruoshui a puppet? But after being made into a doll, she is no longer her.

Lu Zhiyao thought about this question seriously, and even thought of a kind of Gu worm that can control people's hearts.

But this kind of thing is hard to find and practice, and Li Ruoshui is very good at deceiving people, and maybe she will coax her into eating it by herself.

How did it develop to this point?

He still remembered Li Ruoshui's frightened and calm voice when he first met him, and he had to think twice about lying to him.

Now she is much less cautious. She was not afraid of being tied up last night, as if she was determined to let her go.

This feeling of being pinched is really strange, but he doesn't seem to hate it.

"Isn't that puppet not very similar?"

Li Ruoshui didn't look surprised at all, and even felt obvious disgust, probably not like her.

So what does she look like?

Lu Zhiyao moved his fingertips slightly, his hand touched the end of her hair, and followed the end of her hair to the center of her forehead. Just as he slowly slid into Li Ruoshui's eyes, there were suddenly eager footsteps outside the door.