Chapter 32

If Li Ruoshui was given another chance, she would definitely not say noon.

Beishan is in the northern part of Cangzhou. When you want to go out of the city, the road into the mountain has also been built into a stone road, which is not difficult to walk, just like the scenic spots in the past.

But one thing is bad, it's too far.

Li Ruoshui drank the medicine boiled with fire grass yesterday, and was woken up several times by the heat at night, not to mention climbing the mountain at noon.

There are many wildflowers beside the stone road, but Li Ruoshui has no intention to appreciate it at all.

She supported her waist and fanned her palm fan. She couldn't see the distance because she could not see her. She tied the hem of her skirt to the top of her knees, revealing her slender white legs. The tired look on her face was like an old lady who wants to rest when she is halfway up a mountain. .

Li Ruoshui simply sat on the steps, constantly fanning the cool wind.

On the other hand, he was dressed in elegant white clothes, carrying a bamboo basket, and walked slowly among the green mountains and forests. Occasionally, a few flying flowers fell into his hair, which became embellishments.

The comparison is a bit tragic, but Li Ruoshui doesn't have the heart to complain at the moment, she just feels hot.

This heat does not come from the sun, but the heat radiated from the inside out, even if it is useless to hide in the shade.

"Did you get so hot after taking medicine before?" Remember the website m.wxsy. net

Li Ruoshui raised his eyes to look at him, because of the backlight, he couldn't help squinting his eyes, and he could only vaguely see the smile on the corner of his lips.

"Of course, I'm human too."

However, he didn't understand the properties of the medicine at that time, because of the bitter taste of the medicine, he drank it in one gulp, and later suffered a lot of crimes.

Originally, I wanted to tease Li Ruoshui and let her drink it in one gulp.

But after thinking about it, although this person can endure the pain, if he cried... Although he would like it more when he cried, but she held grudges, and she was not sure when she would bite back.

So Lu Zhiyao reluctantly gave up this option and chose to let her drink it slowly, but her response to taking the medicine one by one did not disappoint him.

Still fun.

"Come over here and block the sun."

Li Ruoshui pulled the corner of his robe and moved it down, blocking the light spot cast by the forest.

The palm fan in her hand shook with a whirring sound, but the wind it brought could only bring coolness to the skin, but the heat inside did not dissipate at all.

"It's really hot and my legs are soft."

Li Ruoshui rolled his sleeves to his upper arms and tied his hair in a ponytail, but he couldn't let the heat from his reddish cheeks subside.

Lu Zhiyao sighed, leaned over to "look" at her, and the drooping black hair formed a small world and surrounded her.

"What do you want?"

Lu Zhiyao seems to have a low temperature on his body, and just getting close makes people feel a little cool.

Li Ruoshui suddenly turned the fan to face him, grinned and said, "Why don't you carry me over there?"

Romance novels are commonly used routines, and there is no need to wait at this time.

The corners of Lu Zhiyao's originally calm mouth curved up, as if praising Li Ruoshui's good idea.

He straightened up, silver threads flew out of his wrists, and tightly wrapped Li Ruoshui's hands and feet.

"I used to take puppets up the mountain. Look at me. How could I forget?"

"Wait a minute, that's not what I meant...!"

Help! It's not dreamy at all!

Li Ruoshui was controlled to step one step after another, walking extremely stiffly, like a new human being who was still taming his legs.

Coupled with the ru skirt tied to the knees, if anyone sees it, they will be frightened.

Unable to bear it, Li Ruoshui roared.

"How did you break this trick!"

When she becomes a hero, she will definitely rub him on the ground.

Lu Zhiyao heard the words, with joy on his face, he immediately took the silver wire and walked to her side.

"Do you want to learn?"

"I just want to know how to break it."