Chapter 57

Lu Zhiyao liked to be a puppet since he was a child, which was taught to him by his master.

His master is a very controlling person, and if he doesn't do what she says, he will be punished by her.

Maybe not giving him food, maybe asking him to kneel outside the door to reflect at night, these are nothing to him, anyway, isn't every day the same?

She also likes to talk about killing that man late at night, and she can't control her irritability whenever she gets emotional. At this time, only puppets can quell her anger.

He also learned how to carve puppets through this.

Lu Zhi can't see, making puppets is always slower than ordinary people. The puppets made in the early days were all carved according to his own appearance, but he did not understand the proportions, and was often called ugly by his master.

Not to mention that he doesn't know the difference between beauty and ugliness, even if the puppet is ugly, at least he can chat with him when his master is crazy, and he can nod his head in agreement.

He can understand his master's desire for control, but he always feels like something is missing every time he plays puppets.

Obedience is obedient, but if you are less angry, you will lose a lot of fun.

The feeling of being in control of oneself is more interesting than surprises and surprises. This idea has not changed even when he is with Li Ruoshui.

But it seems to be different recently. If he can ask for her love, he will be very satisfied even if he is a puppet. Remember https://m. wxsy.net

She kissed him that day, and the tenderness that came from the depths of his soul made him tremble.

It was like walking alone in the dull darkness for many years, and finally saw a faint light.

But she loves to deceive people, and there are too many secrets on her body. Who knows if the light will be a mirage?

Just be a puppet.

Lu Zhiyao came to his own conclusion, pursed a small smile from the corner of his lips, hugged her and fell asleep with satisfaction.

The bright moon was in the sky, and the faint dark clouds around were reflected in a hazy bright color.

Most of the flowers and leaves in the courtyard are closed, only a few pots of Baitan in the corner quietly bloom their petals and emit a faint fragrance. Under the shroud of the moonlight, it seems to have a soft light and lights up alone at night. brilliance.

There was a breeze, the flower branches swayed, and the wind chimes hanging around couldn't stop ringing. The shadow of the flowers on the wall was suddenly blocked, and after a while, there was no more white tan, only empty branches.

The Phalaenopsis on the window sill was inexplicably affected, and the flower branch that penetrated into it lost a lot of petals, and it was now slumping above.

There were two people crowded on the bed reflecting the shadows of the flowers and the window panes. It would be inappropriate to say that they were squeezed. It might be more appropriate to describe them as pressed tofu.

Li Ruoshui had seen them make tofu when he borrowed cats from the tofu shop.

In order to squeeze out the tender and raw tofu juice, wrap a cloth bag, lay a board on the bottom, press a square gypsum board on top, and press it down slowly until all the water is squeezed out.

She felt that she was the poor piece of tofu.

The left side was against the wall, the right side was against the road, and he was struggling to breathe out under his unconscious squeeze.