Chapter 74

Lu Zhiyao was locked in the courtyard wall when he was a child, and he seldom left the house. In fact, he was not angry.

Regarding Bai Qing's various behaviors, the servants in the house actually have a lot of gossip, but he doesn't care.

He just wakes up and goes to sleep every day, occasionally "seeing" Bai Qingqing go crazy, and occasionally listening to the stepfather who has never seen him crying and struggling outside the hospital, asking Bai Qingqing why he doesn't love him.

Everything is so normal and everything is so boring.

It's like living in a pool of stagnant water, slowly decaying when no one notices it, covered with green moss, and finally sinking silently to the bottom.

He had nothing to do every day, only sitting in the courtyard looking at the sky, wondering if there would be anything interesting outside.

His heart has always been as calm as that pool of stagnant water, and even the wind can't make a ripple.

Bai Qing always likes to take him to worship in the Buddhist hall, which makes him feel a little interesting that a person like her can actually believe in Buddhism.

She went to the Buddhist temple without asking for life, and without asking about cause and effect, she just kept praying that her father would come back and love her.

This made the young Lu Zhiyao regard the Buddhist hall as a marriage hall, and all the gods and Buddhas are watching over the marriage.

It also made him at a young age to group the word love with words such as "beast" and "fool". Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

Love is just something that distorts one's nature and sinks into pain. Once possessed, it will only fall into a state of boredom and death.

Like his mother-in-law.

He didn't understand why she was in such pain. Since she wanted it so much, wouldn't it be enough to bring her back and shut it up? Anyway, she was like that.

But she was actually afraid that his father would be uncomfortable? Afraid that his own nature will scare him away again?

He thought it was a little fun, but Bai Qingqing actually had this side.

At that time, he didn't know what to be afraid of, and even death could not threaten him at all. Rather, he looked forward to the unknown brought about by death.

Unknown means fun.

Even when he grew up, he still believed that killing and pain were the source of interest and the only changes in his stagnant life.

At most death, the word fear never appeared in his life.

But it seems to appear now.

His thoughts were chaotic, his eyelashes trembled, he couldn't believe that he had a bit of retreat at that time.

Some people are in pain, but there is no imagined joy, only endless panic.

If Bai Qingqing didn't hurt her, but took her life, he might not have time to save her.

...

so annoying.

Lu Zhiyao half-opened his eyes, his eyelashes were softly covered, and a smile filled the corners of his mouth, but there was always an inexplicable irritability in his heart.

Why are there always so many irrelevant people bothering them?

Just kill them all.

"What are you doing standing, sit down."