Chapter 70

In May, when spring and summer alternate, it is the rainy season of the imperial city.

It was raining heavily here, and the raindrops were pounding on the doors and windows, and the splashes were blocked.

Compared with the wet and cold raindrops, the water mist in the house is much softer and more ambiguous.

Lu Zhiyao stretched out his hand to test the water temperature, and then put his hand on Li Ruoshui's undergarment.

She didn't wear much, and her top was only a simple light gauze coat, which had already been soaked through today's rain and fog.

"It stands to reason that you should wash it yourself, but you can't move now. If you don't warm your body, you will get cold."

Lu Zhiruo put his fingers on the side of her neck, and felt down the tie around her chest.

With only a slight pull, the lower skirt covered with the light yellow gauze slid down, like sunlight falling all over the floor.

Li Ruoshui has worn the Ru skirt in front of him too many times, and every time he has to mumble a few troubles, it is difficult to tie the knot.

But thanks to her muttering, otherwise he really doesn't know how to untie these skirts, and it is estimated that he can only tear them apart at that time.

Lu Zhiyao took off her dress according to the method in his memory, but he was also orderly, without the slightest rush or fuss. First URL

Lu Zhi can't see, naturally there is no visual impact, but there is a slight pause when it touches her body.

He was as calm as water there, and only Li Ruoshui was embarrassed in the room.

Her face was expressionless and her eyes were dull, like a waste dog. At this time, she had nothing but embarrassment.

Indeed, her hair was slightly wet, and her skirt was soaked with rainwater. Under such circumstances, she should take a hot bath, but this is definitely not the way to take a bath.

"Take off."

Lu Zhiyao untied the tie of the last shirt, carried her into the tub, and stood outside.

"I heard that Xiaoyi can't be taken off by men, so that's it."

He withdrew his hand without hesitation, as if he had no nostalgia for her body.

Li Ruoshui lowered his eyes and looked at the last little coat on his body, unconsciously letting out a sigh of relief.

Although I don't know who said it to him, I still have to thank that person, and even more thank Lu Zhiyao for being a good listener in this regard.

The size of this tub is just right, even if Li Ruoshui can't move, it won't slide down and drown.

After trying her position, Lu Zhiyao pulled a stool and placed it next to the tub, just opposite her.

Lu Zhizhi was lying on the wall of the barrel, his eyes were slightly curved, and the corners of his lips curled into a soft smile.

He placed his left hand on her shoulder to set the position, and his right hand picked up a wooden spoon, watering her spoon by spoon, just like watering flowers.

Li Ruoshui: "..."

So what was she nervous about, what this person said about taking a bath was really just a bath, and there was no extra action at all.

I have to say, this is more innocent than when she washes herself.

"Would you like to add some petals?"