Chapter 19

The gongs and drums were loud, and the firecrackers were blaring.

After a night, the welcoming team arrived in front of the inn early.

At this time, Li Ruoshui was dazed and yawning. She was dragged by a matchmaker and dressed up all night. Now she is so sleepy that she can fall asleep sitting down.

There is no real feeling about getting married, and she doesn't care. She just wants to find the fire grass before the middle of the month, so she can get rid of the poison first.

The matchmaker in front of her wiped her mouth, and her eyes suddenly lit up.

He has almond eyes, high nose, and smooth skin. The most striking thing is those eyes. They seem to be able to speak, full of vitality. Anyone who looks at them can't help but feel happy and relaxed.

"Miss Li, this is really beautiful. Madam, I haven't seen such a spiritual person in a long time."

Li Ruoshui drooped her eyelids. She didn't know how she could see the spiritual energy from her exhaustion, so she nodded and said yes.

The makeup was finally done. Li Ruoshui supported his tired body, dragged his long wedding dress to the door, and took out a common-style blind stick from there.

"The road is far away, catch it."

Lu Zhiyao was sitting on the windowsill, playing a nine-chain in his hand.
After hearing Li Ruoshui's voice, he raised his hand to catch the flying object and touched it.

"What's this?"

"This is a blind stick. Sister Tolu and the others bought it. You will use this when you go out on your own."

Li Ruoshui specially emphasized "acting alone" and wanted to remind him of the fact that she will not be there in the future.

Lu Zhiyao brushed away the hair that was blowing to the corners of his lips, and smiled, "Thank you."

He didn't notice her accent at all...

Forget it, the Raiders is so simple, I have to find a chance to use the system rewards and learn more about him.

"Can we go?"

The matchmaker covered her head with a smile, helped her open the door, and slowly went downstairs to the door of the inn.

"The bride is here!"

I don't know how many people gathered around, chatting and making noise, either begging for red envelopes or eating melons and watching a play.

Li Ruoshui looked from under the hijab, and there were people around him. Occasionally, a few children poked their heads and wanted to see the bride from below.

Li Ruoshui looked at a little girl with pigtails, smiled and blinked at her, and the little girl covered her mouth and ran away.

The two matchmakers said auspicious words along the way, and the little servants around were scattered with happy money, and Li Ruoshui was helped to the front of the sedan chair.

When she entered, she seemed to swipe the corner of a white robe from the corner of her eye.

"Get up the sedan."

The welcoming team rushed from the inn to Zheng's house.
Along the way, the copper plates jingled and the horns and suonas came into battle, which made Li Ruoshui drowsy.

Of course, she didn't embarrass herself. After a while, she fell asleep, as if she wanted to make up for the lack of sleep.

*

"The auspicious time is right, and the couple will be in pairs. Please invite the bridegroom to invite the bride."

The matchmaker roared out, and Zheng Yanqing, the second son of the Zheng family, came out.

Even in the bright red wedding dress, he still looked bad, making him even paler and weaker.

Zheng Yanqing covered his mouth and coughed a few times before slowly walking towards the sedan chair.

"According to the etiquette, Li Ruoshui should be carried on his back, can this young master Zheng do?"

Jiang Nian and Lu Feiyue were standing on the roof not far away. Jiang Nian looked at Zheng Yanqing's vain steps and had some doubts.

"I don't know." Lu Feiyue shook her head: "Have you seen Lu Yuan?"

According to what he said at the broken temple that day, Li Ruoshui was probably a long way from his heart, but this time he married to the Zheng residence for them.

Even if it was a fake, she didn't want to hurt the feelings of the two because of this.

Jiang Nian pulled Lu Feiyue to his place and pointed to the side of the sedan chair.

"There, keep following."

From the perspective just now, the sedan chair completely blocked the road, and only when Lu Feiyue changed to this side did she see the whiteness.

She hesitated for a moment, then carefully looked at Lu Zhiyao's expression: "He seems to be enjoying it."

Jiang Nian nodded and sighed: "It's over, Lu Zhiyao doesn't like her at all, and Li Ruoshui's unrequited love will end without a hitch."

Who in the world can watch the person they like get married?

Even himself, when he first heard that Lu Feiyue's mission was to marry into the Zheng residence, he was about to explode with jealousy.

Zheng Yanqing had already walked to the door of the sedan chair, reached out and knocked, signaling the bride to come out, but after waiting for a while, there was no movement inside the sedan chair.

He waited for a while, then raised his hand and tapped again.

The original roaring noises gradually subsided, and they all looked around to see what happened, and some even speculated that the bride had run away from the marriage.

Among the puzzled faces of everyone, only Lu Zhizhi covered his lips and smiled.

He heard the long breathing in the sedan chair, and knew that Li Ruoshui was asleep.

After Zheng Yanqing raised his hand and knocked on the door again, he picked up a happy candy beside his feet, flipped it over and hit it, hitting Li Ruoshui on the forehead with a bang.

This time I said whether it was heavy or not, but Li Ruoshui was woken up by the beating.

She opened her eyes and was stunned when she looked at the red eyes, and then remembered that she was in a sedan chair and was about to get married.

The car door rang three times, and she remembered what the two matchmakers said, yawned, stretched out the car curtain, and took the red silk from the man's hand.

It was only then that the surrounding people watching the opera received their whispers and began to talk aloud.

"If you want to say that this young master Zheng is not bad, he is handsome and talented. If there is no such thing as getting into evil, those who want to marry him will have to step over the threshold of the Zheng family."

"Who said no."