chapter 2.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 2
rule 2. hope your parents say no
1pm in NYC
Kori's POV

"Kori get up!" My mom said shaking me in my bed.

"It's 1pm, this isn't healthy for a 15 year old girl. Now get up and brush your teeth, eat food, just get out your room." She ripped the covers off me and I hissed my teeth.

"Don't you dare hiss your teeth at me." She said sternly before leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"Now get up you little attitude filled girl." She laughed before walking out my room.

I grabbed my phone checking the time. And my only notifications. Citizen because people always doing too much. Someone saved a pin of mine from Pinterest. Some people on Instagram was live. Google classroom and some more random stuff.

No messages cuz my phone is dry as fuck. But at least no drama.

wait my bad, one message...

carmen- KORIRIRIIRRIIRRURIRURRUR

after hanging out after the skating rink she was pretty cool. Let's see how long it takes before I ruin shit.

me- yes?

carmen- you wanna go to a dumpling shop today

me- i will see...

carmen- I feel like you just woke up

me- lmaooo i did

carmen- bout 4pm
carmen- ???

me- if I can go then yes!

I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I had a ginormous graphic tee on and some sweats. My bonnet was on and honestly I was actually hungry.

I used the bathroom before heading downstairs. I grabbed some water to take my vitamins with before going to the refrigerator.

I made an egg, 3 slices of bacon and two eggo waffles. I munched that shit up and went into my parents room where they were laying in bed watch tv.

"Hey familia." I said smiling.

"What do you want Kori?" She asked pursing her lips together.

Let me hope they say no from now...

"This girl Carmen who I've been texting with for like 2 days. Asked me to go all the way to Manhattan with her to go to a dumpling shop around 4pm by ourselves. What are you guys thinking."

"Of course you can go!" My mom exclaimed which shocked me and my mouth slightly dropped.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Kori you stay locked up inside. I was gonna kick you out the house for the rest of the day anyways. Go outside and have fun. But keep us updated!"

"But I have only known her for 2 days."

"Well do you trust her."

"I mean I guess...but still-"

"Kori...get out of the house by 3pm. You can go." Damn they was my last hope foreal.

me- i can go

carmen- YUHHHHHH

I brushed my teeth, took a longgggg shower blasting music in the background and did my little skincare.

Moisturized and put on underclothes before figuring out what the hell I was gonna wear.

Le fit!!!