chapter 37.

⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 37
rule 37. like danny says "going ghost"
8pm in NYC
Kori's POV

"Samir?" I said and he turned his head back to the camera and gave me his full attention again. "Wait Nevermind."

"No tell me, I wanna listen to you."

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I know I probably look really determined and focused and like I'm perfectly ready for regents and what not. But I'm actually really scared that I might do bad. I mean I know I'm gonna do good. But at the same time, what if I just forget everything and don't do well? And I just know what's gonna happen after the tests."

"Aight first of all thank you for telling me straight up instead of dodging like you usually do." I slightly smiled in the camera at that.

"And second, if you know you put your work in and have been pushing yourself to do more than 100%. That's all you can do. Just keep believing that you're gonna do great on it and you will. So don't get all worked up and stress yourself out. Because that's just going to psyche you out."

"You're right about that. I can only do my very best and leave the rest."

"And what's gonna happen after you take the tests?"

"Mannn I hope it won't happen so I'm not even gonna mention it." He looked as if he were about to ask but decided not to.

"Roscoe don't put my pillow in your mouth. I gotta sleep on that muhfucka." He said before getting up and doing whatever. I assumed he was going to deal with Roscoe. After a while he came back to his chair.

"My love, I need to know. So if it happens I'm not confused."

"No don't worry I'll be good."

"Kori..."

"I promise, wait Nevermind I can't promise that because I'm not sure," He palmed his face and I let out a small laugh.

"You're gonna be the death of me."

"Awnnn that means you'll still remember me in death."

"Not saying Ima die but of course I-" then he paused taking a hard blink. "Of course I would- damn this shit hard." He took another long pause.

"Why it gotta work at the worst times." He grumbled before talking a sip of his vitamin water.

"I could never forgot you in death. Because you'll always always always have a place in my heart and my mind and my body and my soul. And I don't think you understand how much you mean to me." See because now I'm blushing and trying not to cheese my ass off. Like come on.

What drake said, "I don't even treat you that good, girl, why are you smiling?"

"Like Kori look in a mirror or something, you're mad gorgeous. When you really look deep, past like the physical shit too, you was helping me out when you were broken. Shit we both helped each other and look at us now. Getting closer to peace in our lives everyday. In our separate lives and us together."

"You're always tryna be there for other people. And you-you Ughh what's that fucking word," he paused and I laughed.

What he saying was really cute but he's up there so his voice was funny and he was being a lil slow.

"Oh shit I remember. And you're like an Angel. Minus the ummm social anxiety and anxiety in general. And umm well you trying your starve yourself. And you moving scary sometimes. But besides that my love." I rolled my eyes.