chapter 41.

⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 41
rule 41. only let Kori get drunk once a year
3am in philly
Samir's POV

Kori was sitting on the picnic table with me on the seat with my head between her legs. She was playing in my hair and arguing with Kydero.

I was trying my best not to laugh.

"Kori you can't just say you don't like our cousins music."

"Why can't I?!?! Not everyone can be a rapper. I love our cousin Haziel. Love him to death. But please give it up you cannot rap!"

"But then he's gonna diss you in one of your songs and stop helping me scam."

"Why would you scam with family? Like you're dumb."

"Wasn't you tryna scam with me. You're family." She paused after that statement.

"Okay but that's different," she said in a duh tone and I started dying.

"Don't call me dumb or Ima slap the black off you."

"Bitch I'm more black then you." She snapped back at him.

"I would really fucking beat you, but you're drunk so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt." He pointed at her before Kori got up from the table and tried to walk straight.

"Nigga we driving and the cops pull me over, I gotta know how to walk straight. So I gotta practice." She tried walking and Kydero and me were falling out.

"Stop laughing at me," she semi-yelled as she sat on the floor. After some time of laughing we though we heard something.

"Wait wait is she crying?" Kydero asked wiping away tears from laughing.

"Oh shit." I got up and went over to her.

"I'm sorry Kori, stop crying please." But she had her head in her knees. Now I feel bad, I didn't want to make her cry.

Drinking really does this kinda shit to people. Not my favorite moment right now.

"Come on Kori. You know what, let's get you home and in bed." I helped her stand up and she wrapped her arms over me. I put my head on hers and waited for her to chill.

"Nooo they won't let me sleep with you if I'm at my cousins house. I gotta stay with youuuu." She whined after some time.

"Kori you gonna have to call your mom and ask her if you can go to the hotel with me." She looked up at me like she was gonna cry again.

I have come up with her phases when she's drunk.

A party girl with too much energy and will dance and twerk and do whatever.

A dumb, clumsy girl who talks out her ass and can't walk for anything.

And the most recent version, a hypersensitive girl who cries over everything.

I got her phone and she unlocked it before I pressed her moms contact.

"Yes Kori?" There was loud music on in the back. I knew they was at the club.

"Ughhh this is Samir. Kori drank too much. She's really tired and she's crying. And she gonna throw a fit if she goes to her cousins house because she can't stay with me overnight there. And so yeah."