chapter 29.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 29
rule 29. shower your s/o with affection
7pm in NYC
Samir's POV

"HEY MY GIRL, MY GIRL, SHE LOVESSS ME!!!" I scream sung as I was in the car with Sayna and my aunt. My aunt left her car seat though, absentee parent ong...

Sayna was rocking to the music too. Exactly because mindless behavior was really my childhood.

"SHE HIT ME ALL THE TIME, MY PHONE BE RINGING OFF THE HOOK LIKE...YEAHHH!!!"

"Boy if you don't be quiet!" my aunt said looking back at me. She tried to look angry but she had a smile across her face.

"Whachu said? All I heard was SHE HIT ME ALL THE TIME, MY PHONE BE RINGING OFF THE HOOK LIKE...YEAHHH!!!" I know my aunt is sick of me. After a while we pulled up to Kori's.

"Bye auntie," I said leaning to give her a hug.

"Okay my upcoming singer nephew," she said trying not the laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye bye Sayna," I was about to give her a hug but she covered her eyes. She so extra, really be scared when my hair is in my face like whaaaa. So I pulled my hair back and she finally gave me a hug.

"Gimme kiss," I said before she gave me one. I grabbed my duffel because I was gonna head to Gunk's house after.

I checked my phone quickly seeing a text.

my love💕- the door is locked but I left the key in the spot
my love💕- Ima probably be asleep lol, just wake me up or sum

I saw that her parents cars were gone too. Oh?

I walked in quietly and locked the door behind me. Taking off my shoes and washing my hands before walking upstairs to her room and putting down my duffel.

I was real excited to see her cause I'm so used to being all over her all the time. I don't know. I just really love my girlfriend and being round her is so comforting.

She was slumped in a hoodie that looked a little too familiar...oh it's mine...that lil stealer...

And some short black shorts. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and Jamely was definitely just in here because his blanket and wipes and other things were in here.

Pretty Kori.

I laid down facing her and put my arm and leg over her. After a minute I was knocked out. Our naps together are absolutely amazing. Be getting the best sleep. I think I knocked out for like 30 minutes and when I opened my eyes she was looking at me smiling.

She has me here about to blush and shit.

"Hi Samir," she whispered putting her hand to my face and head in my chest. I just kissed her head.

After a little while she pulled back looking at me, so I covered my face so she wouldn't see my facial expression.

"Why'd you do that?" she lightly laughed.

"Because I'm smiling really hard right now."

"Lemme seeeee," she dragged pulling at my hand.