chapter 50.

the mfs that view and comment on my chapters...but don't vote by clicking that lil star are really my enemies😒 y'all an evil breed😒

Anywyasss, I love being in school and seeing these notifs, really makes my day♥️

_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 50
rule 50. let go of the things you can't control
12pm in Georgia
Kori's POV

"Willow I'm going to miss you, so so much, like so so much. You don't even understand," I teared up as I hugged her tightly.

"No Kori. I'm going to miss you so much more. Promise to call me WHENEVER, however many times necessary. You gotta keep me up to date. I'm gonna be far as hell from New York and this doesn't feel real at all." Shit now we were both ugly crying.

"I can't imagine you so far. Why are you leaving me." I squeezed her again.

"I'm gonna visit, every single break. And-and we'll hug so tight. And I'll shower you with kisses. And we're gonna go out, every single day. You're my little baby like you're really gonna be so farrr."

"But we're gonna be good," I sniffled pulling back from her.

"Yeah we're gonna make it work. Like I'll be back." We made eye contact before laughing and hugging again.

"Kori you have to leave." She said lowly.

"You gotta leave too." I replied as we rocked back and forth.

"Okay one more second and then you go," she stated. But we stayed for way longer then that. When we finally separated and I had to sit in the car, and we drove away...that shit hit me like a brick.

She is really the only person I tolerated in the Bronx.

me- I miss u already😞, come back

willow- you're gonna make me cry even harder than I already am🥺🥺
willow- ima call you later and we go to sleep tomorrow
willow- also I'm so glad you look less stressed and let me do your hair yesterday💘doing your hair at time are my favorite memories with you...until we see each other again I love you odee

me- I love you so much more. And now ion gotta worry about my hair, ur my favorite hairstylist frfr.

I left our conversation at that and just sat in silence. Thinking about everything that has happened in the past days. It's nice here...but as much as I talk bad about nyc. That's still my home and I love it. I always feel so comfortable and like myself there.

So I was excited that we were headed to the hotel to pack up.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I was currently in the airport again. We were here way to early for our flight. But that's just a black family for you.