chapter 66.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 66
rule 66. being mature is the best trait to have
3pm in NYC
Samir's POV

"Jamely you're so big now," I said as he stood on my lap.

I was trying to eat my Popeyes but Jamely wanna start stepping everywhere, he almost put one of his lil feet in my box of food.

So I put my food on the side to entertain him for a minute so Kori could eat.

Jamely's hair was braided up and he was in a white shirt and grey sweats. My twin foreal.

Kori was in an oversized hoodie and boy shorts.

"You want some lemonade?" I said as he reached for my drink. I took his bottle and put some in there. He took a sip before getting comfortable between us.

He held his cup with one hand and held my hand in the other.

"So cute," Kori said smiling at us. But she looked out of it for some reason.

"Kori why your face look so down?"

"I don't know, just not feeling it right now." She shrugged eating another fry.

"Something happened? Or just a mood?" I asked and she just shrugged again.

She was fine earlier when I came here. Ion know if I did something or someone else bothered her. I don't know what happened at all.

I didn't want to bother her so I just grabbed her hand to kiss a few times. After that she leaned in to kiss me.

Least I know I didn't do anything wrong...Or she could be putting up a front.

I focused on the television playing SpongeBob and ate my food. It was the episode where Patrick and SpongeBob were security guards at the museum.

I was busy eating my fries when Jamely started crying.

I looked to Kori who seemed tired, so I dealt with him.

"Why you so stuffy right now," I said holding him. He stopped crying immediately.

"You just wanted to be held?" I asked as he sniffled a little more. "Okay then Ima hold you until you fall asleep."

"Samir you don't have to hold him, I got it," she said taking a breath.

"Nah I got it. You relax and eat your food my love," I replied stroking the side of her face.

"Thank you bebe. I'm just a lil stressed." This is why I didn't pressure her earlier. I knew in time she would tell me.

I nodded for her to continue.

"I've just been mad irritable for the past few days. Plus I've been stuck taking care of Jamely this week because my parents wanna be diff. And it's like I'm his sister not his parents. I love him to death but no reason I can't do my own shit because I have to watch him. And I feel like this week has just been droning on. I'm over it." She frowned at me.

"Come hereeeee," I smiled pulling her in to hug me.

Then we all ended up cuddled up. We didn't talk much after that, just stayed close together. Jamely was falling asleep slowly, but surely. And Kori finished her food and fed me the rest of mine.

Feeling like a little family right now. Just me, Kori and Jamely.

"We're like a little family," Kori lightly chuckled. Why she reading my mind...

When we finished eating Kori threw away all our trash and started cleaning up her room. I would've helped but I was holding da kid.

Her room wasn't so messy, but she wanted to clean, and reorganize a bit.