chapter 67.

Uploads might get messy because I just had surgery for a major injury sooooo yeah ntm on me. Pray for my recovery though🙏🏽

_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 67
rule 67. if you talk to the natural world, it will talk to you
11:00am in NYC
Kori's POV

"Mom, would you let me stay at Samir's overnight?"

"Kori you know how I feel about his father. I just don't trust what might happen."

"But it's just him, they're out for the night."

"And when I tell your father that y'all are gonna be in that house alone what do you think he's gonna say?"

"Ok but don't be a snitch, likeeee don't tell him."

"Kori there's no way you can stay overnight because now what do I tell your father?"

"Tell him I'm going to his aunts house." I said and she thought for a second.

"It's 11:13, finish up your hair and then we can leave. Don't do anything stupid, don't get pregnant, and I can't stress this enough...be safe."

"I always stay safe and watch my surroundings."

"Yes of course I know that Kori. But I mean in terms of you guys being sexually active. Be safe, I don't want you two to end up in any life threatening situations or mess in general. You both are too good for that."

So glad I can talk to my mom about things like this. She trusts me way more because I don't feel the need to be sneaky about this kind of information. Plus she knows more than me about this kind of stuff so she got me fr.

"We will, I promiseeee," she kissed my cheek before I ran off into my room.

Little does she know I been packed an overnight bag before she even agreed. I have my ways of making shit work...

me- im staying overnight🤭

bebe- wrd?

me- yesssss, ima be omw in like 20, just gotta finish up

bebe- can't wait to see u

I smiled at his response before finishing up.

Samir asked me out on a date today so I was automatically gonna be with him today. But once he mentioned his dad and his wife being out for the weekend I was planning out.

We hadn't been alone at a house since he came over to my house that first time which was wayyyy long ago. It was always my parents, his aunt, Sayna, or Jamely at the house while we were here.

Having none of those distractions was going to be strange at first but I'm taking advantage of that.

I dressed in a chill fit.