chapter 24.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 24
rule 24. it's okay to ask for help
6pm in NYC
Samir's POV

It had been a while of us being here. We ate some good food. Napped. Got stomachaches. Played tag. Play fought.

We didn't even realize it was 6pm at this point.

I was enjoying myself though. It was really fun. I love hanging out with her. I love being with her.

That's why I'm finna ask her to be my girlfriend today. If she say no, I don't know what Ima do. I mean She isn't going to say no. I know that. But still.

Not gone lie, I wanted to ask her to be my girl like 2 weeks after we met. But nooooo she wanna be all on that fucking loser. Fuck that nigga.

But I'm glad I waited though because now I really know her.

But in the end we're here, so shoutout to him for playing his part in her life.

I stood up to throw away some of the garbage we had. And Kori packed away some things and pulled out the desserts.

I bought Krispy Kreme donuts, and some candies. And she brought out the apple cider. I swear that's the only drink she's been talking about. But she didn't want to buy it herself.

So I got Martinelli's sparkling cider, boutta pop this shit foreal.

"Wipe!" She handed one to me and I used it before sitting down and pulling her to lay on me again.

"Kori?" I said holding her hand.

"Yes Samir."

"You know I love you?"

"Yes I do know that. And I love you."

"Kori..."

"Yes Samir," she laughed a little at that.

"You should be my girlfriend." She looked at me a little wide eyed before covering her face.

"Why did you do that?" I chuckled before pulling away her hands slowly. She was cheesing hard as shit and blushing.

"Kori? Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked again making sure she wouldn't cover her face again.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Let's pop the drinks thennn," I stuck my tongue out and she did the same as we grabbed the cider before standing up.

"Wait let me take off the wrapper first!!!" She snatched it back from me. I chuckled a bit before letting her take the wrapper off and hand it back to me.

I grabbed the bottle opener and struggled a bit. Then it popped off and started to spill.

Kori yelled a little before backing up. I moved closer to her laughing before drinking some of it as it spilled.

"Give me some!" She exclaimed and I poured it in her mouth. When it was done overflowing we poured it into two glasses.

"This feels like an engagement party." She laughed holding the glass up as I had my arm around her back.