chapter 51.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 51
rule 51. voice what you're feeling because you can't expect everyone to read your mind
10am in NYC
Kori's POV

"Fawk, this is a lot." I said laying down on my floor. I grabbed my phone seeing the time was 10am. I forced myself to wake up at 7am, eat food, take a quick shower, and try to get my room situated before my appointment.

I needed to leave in 30 minutes to get to my appointment. Samir was coming at 2. It's a bit going on today.

But my music is going to get me right every time. So Ima just get what I can get done right now while it plays. Then go to my appointment. And figure everything out after.

Well my room floors are cleaned. Garbage is all out. Now I have to deal with the clothes, my closet. Organizing my vanity. Fold my clothes. Gahdamn this is a something.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Dad my appointment is done. Can you come and get meeeee."

"Get off my phone," he said before hanging up on me. Soooo he's on his way.

"You really get me righttttt Zaya, every timeeee,"I cheesed looking into my phone camera.

"Like I shoulddd. Only the best for my loyal customers." She smiled before getting up. I took my time to take pictures of myself.

me- 🫦🫦🫦

bebe- you look so good

bebe- no lie, the girl who usually do you lashes really ate. and ur hair looks so healthy too

me- "ate" is crazy. I thought you were a boy🤨

bebe- she ate downnnnnnn tf

me- LMAOOOOOO I hate you sm

bebe- 😂😂😂
bebe- anyways Ima eat you when I see you.

me- like eat how

bebe- out.

me- hmmmmmm yeah alr
me- ngl though I might have to fold up my clothes and stuff when you're here. cuz I got things to do that I couldn't get done

bebe- I don't know why you underestimating what I'm gonna do when I see you.
bebe- but that's aii I'll help you fold them up

me- fr?

bebe- yes of course
bebe- you set up my whole room when I got to my aunts. why would I not help you clean up your room a bit